What would fix this for you?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 167475
A team like this turning out week in week out (With equal or better quality) would leave me with some hope of potential survival. But Injuries and our lack of movement in the market makes me think we wont get close.
That's a nice line up.

Can't see Akpom signing.
Palmer a possibilty.
RND out for months.

So would need to fill those 2 gaps with NEW players. - could McAtee play in those 2 positions? (not at the same time btw ;) )

Souza(perm)
Doyle (perm)
Tillman (perm)
Akpom (perm)
Archer (loan)
Palmer (loan)

All need to be in before Saturday. No point coming at all if we get off to a bad start just stash the money for the championship

Would love all of them, but how much for:

Souza(perm)
Doyle (perm)
Tillman (perm)
Akpom (perm)

?

The time has passed for it to be fixed imo. Its a different conversation if we sold them both in the first week of the transfer window because then we have the entire window to rebuild.

We’ve got 4 of the first 6 at home. Whatever signings we make, we’re going into the season woefully unprepared. We can’t afford to be any less than 100% in every game this season and yet we’re looking at the possibility of writing off the first 3 or 4 games because of how poor our squad is.

Fixing this is inventing a time machine, making a decision to sell Berge and Ndiaye as early as possible and giving ourselves the best opportunity to rebuild the squad.

Okay the Ndiaye one we appear to have been pissed around a bit but selling Berge now. Fucking no. Absolutely suicidal thinking from the board. There was a cut off point, probably around a month ago where it might have been acceptable to sell in order to reinvest. A week before the season starts when we’re not under great pressure to sell is unforgivable.

Wagner invade Poland and WW3 commences. League is postponed giving us time to sell the club and buy the half team that we now need.

To "fix" implies something is broken or isn't working... According to many of our fan base this simply isn't the case at BDTBL so I can only assume this is a trick question....

Back
Top Bottom