What would fix this for you?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bongleblade

Reaction score
As above... what could happen between now and the transfer window shutting that could rectify this shit-show?

Prince sells up to some billionaire who isn't involved in sports washing/organised crime/Elon Musk.

We nip in for Kane at the 11th hour and he turns down Bayern.

Ndiaye realises he's homesick and can't get bog standard Swedish flat pack furniture in the south of France so signs back on for us.

Alternatively we'll start with a midfield of Norwood, Slimane and Ben fucking Osborn and get turned over by 3 or 4 goals by a bang average Palace side.

I know what my moneys on 😫

In all seriousness

The only thing that can fix this is getting serious about incomings - ones that improve the side.

But Souza, Doyle, o’brien, palmer / mcatee and Carney Chukwuemeka on loan. And one more attacker thrown in for good measure - (Tillman has gone ) but one more of that Ilk. We need to start acting like a PL side not a league 2 one.

Berge and Ndaiye should bring an ‘unexpected’ 30M+ in, The issue is we have no desire or ability to spend it.

Berge replacement for 10m.
Ndiaye replacement for 15m.
Sign Souza.
Loan another Striker.

Can’t see it though.

Cant imagine the incomings will help us or inspire, so hopefully a new owner gets an offer accepted.

100m Spent MINIMUM and Lowering the Asking Price. GET EM ALL TO FUCK.

I can understand the logic of selling ndiaye and to a lesser extent Berge

I’d have no major problem if we spent every penny on 3/4 players to replace them

And that should be along with a bigger budget than the rumoured £10/15/20 mill

By rights we should be spending £30/40 mill which even then is below average for a newly promoted team

And then the money from sales on top

We won’t though because “ it safeguards the club “ or the nonsense been spouted

The best way to safeguard the club is for the prince to sell us for less than the ammount he wants take his profit and go and play NFL fantasy football in his £6.99 primark zip up hoodie

Only a miracle could fix this mess…

1. We’ve lost the characters that knitted the team spirit together.
2. We lost the creative sparks that led to goals
3. The new signings are inexperienced and haven’t had time to gel with the rest of the squad
4. There is a general lack of confidence and a deflated atmosphere.

Watching Heck’s and McCall’s body language vs Stuttgart was extremely worrying. They really have an uphill battle to try and produce a competitive team.

It was all predictable by the Prince’s dead eye expression at the end of last season in what should have been a joyous moment.
The club / Prince is in a crippling financial hole that only a fire sale of assets could improve.

But hey…..miracles do happen, right?

Me winning £120m on the euro lottery.

Couldn't give a fuck then about United as i would be too busy living it up and drinking champagne with dolly birds.

I’m a placid man, but I’m so fucking angry about this now. Was so looking forward to the start of this season after the joy of getting promoted. But! I’m not gonna let this fucking club spoil my day at the match. I’ll be there, a good few pints, nice bit o grub, get behind the lads in the red and white….Chew the fat afterwards.

6-8 top quality young players that significantly improve the matchday squad. Some being absolute bargains tht prove the ability to trade on the cheap. The renewal of all our best young players contracts.

Renew contracts, or sell the player after refusal at the first chance, get top dollar.

Lundstram, Illiman, Berge, Jebbeson, Osula.. The pattern is showing, isn't Mcburnie into his one year extension, so he's in the same boat?

If they want better wages than we can afford to pay, sell them earlier if they don't want to be here, they can warm a bench up somewhere like Brighton if they like..

Edit: if they're lucky.

That's the trouble with you new comers, you've had it too easy for too long.
You cry babies should have been in the trenchers with us old hands back in the days when times were really tuff....... :tumbleweed: .

1691428339048.png
A team like this turning out week in week out (With equal or better quality) would leave me with some hope of potential survival. But Injuries and our lack of movement in the market makes me think we wont get close.

In all seriousness

The only thing that can fix this is getting serious about incomings - ones that improve the side.

But Souza, Doyle, o’brien, palmer / mcatee and Carney Chukwuemeka on loan. And one more attacker thrown in for good measure - (Tillman has gone ) but one more of that Ilk. We need to start acting like a PL side not a league 2 one.

Berge and Ndaiye should bring an ‘unexpected’ 30M+ in, The issue is we have no desire or ability to spend it.
Considering the negative views of so many fans, which added to the fact we have no airport, means no one of the ability we need will be in the slight bit interested.

Prince sells up to some billionaire who isn't involved in sports washing/organised crime/Elon Musk.

We nip in for Kane at the 11th hour and he turns down Bayern.

Ndiaye realises he's homesick and can't get bog standard Swedish flat pack furniture in the south of France so signs back on for us.

Alternatively we'll start with a midfield of Norwood, Slimane and Ben fucking Osborn and get turned over by 3 or 4 goals by a bang average Palace side.

I know what my moneys on 😫

If the above happens my tourettes which i only have whilst watching Utd will be off the scale.. i bet you are top fun on a night out cheers for ruining my Monday evening .. UTB

Back
Top Bottom