Well, better late than never, but it's official.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Graphics are amazing on video games these days. GTA is probably the only game which could tempt me to pick a controller up for the first time in 5+ years.

The reality is if I bought it I’d get about 30 minutes on it a week, probably take me 3 years to complete!

Graphics aren't that good.
I watched it twice and couldn't find a single scene that looked even remotely like Bramall Lane or any of the players.
Maybe we feature in the full version? :)

Graphics are amazing on video games these days. GTA is probably the only game which could tempt me to pick a controller up for the first time in 5+ years.

The reality is if I bought it I’d get about 30 minutes on it a week, probably take me 3 years to complete!
GTA and The Last of Us are the only games I'd consider buying but there's never a good time to play it! Especially when a "quick game" usually involves a 20gb update, 5 minutes of loading screens, and 30 minutes of relearning the controls.

Saying that, if GTA 6 is released on the PS4 or Megadrive I'm buying it

GTA and The Last of Us are the only games I'd consider buying but there's never a good time to play it! Especially when a "quick game" usually involves a 20gb update, 5 minutes of loading screens, and 30 minutes of relearning the controls.

You could alternatively go for a brisk walk ?

Megadrive??

I didnt see it say "representation of in game footage" unless I missed it but they will get into hot water if that doesnt represent the graphics in games as companies have got into trouble over this in the past. Often its cinematic video in trailers then the actual in game graphics look like a ZX81. (ok that is extreme but you get my meaning)

Back
Top Bottom