Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Amazing how a bit of money can turn working class fans into absolute wankers
The trouble is I don't think most of these are probably true city fans , I'm afraid they're another club that's been infiltrated by plastic glory hunting fans
A lad I worked with for years and has had a season ticket for 50 plus years with his family messaged me well done, first time a team has given them a lesson about breaking teams down

Only reason anyone bought their club is cos it's got "Manchester" in the name. Remember going to Maine Road in 1998 (I think even Ian Rush played for us in that game?!) and they were just a bang average club on their way down to the third tier. Fair play to any City fans that went through that period, but I imagine a lot of those comments are from people who have no recollection at how shit they used to be (no doubt "fans" who started watching them in 2008)

He looks like a giant albino simpleton. In the olden days he’d either have been worshipped as a god or sacrificed to ensure a good harvest.

His face looks like he’s been stuck in a wind tunnel for a couple of hours. You could easily imagine him, drooling and rocking, in a Victorian mental institution, occasionally pausing to moan in a low but loud keening wail and grab a handful of his own shit to paint the walls with.
😂😂😂😂

The trouble is I don't think most of these are probably true city fans , I'm afraid they're another club that's been infiltrated by plastic glory hunting fans
A lad I worked with for years and has had a season ticket for 50 plus years with his family messaged me well done, first time a team has given them a lesson about breaking teams down
Yeah probably mate. I just assumed most of these comments are on a forum and surely plastics can’t be arsed to sign up to one of them. Maybe we should ask Roygbiv to filter them to only posters who have been signed up since 2000 😂

From the city that brought us the moors murderers, quite harsh, but in fairness the city fans of the 90s were as cool as us..

Wore great clothes and were, well cooler..

These now are a shame full bunch.. Possibly hanging on with the new money.

Any old city fans reading this, you know what I mean.

Totally agree but having said that I’m glad in a way because Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal have been wealthiest clubs before Abramovich and City’s oil money so it upsets apple cart a bit an makes it interesting. When Neville and Carra go off about it it’s only because Man Utd an Liverpool aren't golden boys anymore even though they were the original clubs to buy the league.
Liverpool, Arsenal and the big Mancs are the real aristocrats of the English game. Whereas Man City, Chelsea and (soon to be) Newcastle are the nouveau riche, lottery ticket winners, who may well have “upset the apple cart” but have also ruined the premier league as a genuine competition.

Amazing how a bit of money can turn working class fans into absolute wankers
Back in the 90s when they were in the third tier and their nearest and dearest were winning trebles they could be commended for their loyalty.

Now they're buying titles they've developed Billy big bollocks syndrome.

Sad to see.

I’ve seen less plastic in Daniela Westbrook’s fizz hog lately than these arseholes. They just don’t get irony. 30 years ago all we heard from these turds was the ‘glory hunting Man Utd fans’. Strip back Manchester City Centre and what you get is drug dealing on an industrial scale, gang wars, killings and shootings and general scallywag tit ends. It reminds me of Delta City in RoboCop. All front and no balls.

They have forgotten their roots. One day the money will just vanish and that day is probably sooner than they think.

And to Walker kicking the sacred Kop …fu*k you pal

Thanks Roy

Back in the 90s when they were in the third tier and their nearest and dearest were winning trebles they could be commended for their loyalty.

Now they're buying titles they've developed Billy big bollocks syndrome.

Sad to see.
I’ll never watch Jimmy Grimble again

They cant remember 2 weeks ago when they were 3-0 up at Burnley and playing the game out after an hour. But industrial Sheffield United took them to the final minute and are the worst team in premier league history.
And Oasis were shit.
Agree with you all the way to the last sentence!

Liverpool, Arsenal and the big Mancs are the real aristocrats of the English game. Whereas Man City, Chelsea and (soon to be) Newcastle are the nouveau riche, lottery ticket winners, who may well have “upset the apple cart” but have also ruined the premier league as a genuine competition.
To play devils advocate with Man City’s money they’ve brought in class managers and players that’s contributed the PL been the best in the world and put an end to Man Utd’s dominance. A global sport was always going to get wealthy. Even if it wasn’t Man City or Newcastle it would’ve been someone else. The “aristocrats” of football would’ve just got financially stronger and more dominant for been fortunate enough to be at the top when money got silly in football. I’ll say this if a wealthy owner like Newcastles or City’s took over us I don’t think many would be mad.

The suggestion that our makeshift unbedded threptni-bit ensemble should have attempted open football with their half a billion pound preprogrammed set of world beating avatars genuinely highlights how completely void of reality the majority of the nu-class are.

City are not our competition. Preventing getting arseholed by them and others may, however, be key to winning the battle against those that are.

Set of wankers. I have spent lots of time in Manchester over the years with work and the City has a persona of arrogance.

They all walk with that cocky strut, Oasis didn't invent it they are just a product of the place.

I have a great mate who is a pre oil city fan. He says it as it is. The irony is they are the new Man U. A club infested with glory hunting tossers from anywhere but Manchester.

They have bought thier cups and titles and Champions League and their fans can't even see that. The spineless administrators buckle under the well paid lawyers and the financial cheating is swept under the rug. As always the refs doff their caps to the richest and just reaffirm why I hate the Prem.

I am proud of my team, yesterday gives me a bit of hope especially when we bed in some new players.

Be interesting to see if the authorities take any action over Kyle kicking a hole into the advertising board? I guess not!

Oh and if they call Man U RAGs, they are surely the new BAGs 😁

I got about 4 or 5 in then stopped reading. What a complete set of cunts. They obviously all live in a parallel universe and have transformed from a gritty northern team into another Manchester United. Entitled, cheating (FFP) set of wankers. Part of me agrees with them in that the quicker we’re out of it the better. I hope it all goes fucking tits up, their stadium burns down and they all get a testicle rotting disease.
Nowt art ot' ordinary then.

To play devils advocate with Man City’s money they’ve brought in class managers and players that’s contributed the PL been the best in the world and put an end to Man Utd’s dominance. A global sport was always going to get wealthy. Even if it wasn’t Man City or Newcastle it would’ve been someone else. The “aristocrats” of football would’ve just got financially stronger and more dominant for been fortunate enough to be at the top when money got silly in football. I’ll say this if a wealthy owner like Newcastles or City’s took over us I don’t think many would be mad.
Would love a billionaire to take the club to dizzy heights, just think most fans would be humbler than Citey. Like Leeds in the 70's....not

This reminds me of my youth. I came from a humble background, and I envied those with more brass than we had. In truth, those kids envied our honest endeavor. Nothing was given to us, so we had to earn it.
The supposed city fans quoted by Roygbiv are just spoiled kids who have grown up with everything given to them. I’m no working class hero, but these guys have turned football business into a class war. The Etihad is empty because they sit at home watching their team from their lazy boy armchairs, and become the ‘prawn sandwich’ brigade so despised by the likes of Roy Keane.
I no longer envy the wealthy, I pity them.
My apologies for switching the topic to class rather than football, but that’s where we are now!

City fans aren't what they used to be.

But let's be honest, if what's happened to them in the last 15 years happened to us, our fanbase in general would be no different.

What a horrendous bunch of overly inflated egos. 2 - 1 against little old Sheffield United nearly toppeled their season.

Cheers Panchero!

Thanks Roy. I originally thought they weren't quiet as twattish as their neighbours but I stand corrected.
Thanks for putting me right City.

He looks like a giant albino simpleton. In the olden days he’d either have been worshipped as a god or sacrificed to ensure a good harvest.

His face looks like he’s been stuck in a wind tunnel for a couple of hours. You could easily imagine him, drooling and rocking, in a Victorian mental institution, occasionally pausing to moan in a low but loud keening wail and grab a handful of his own shit to paint the walls with.
I think the expression that sums him up perfectly is "Beauty might be only skin deep, but ugly goes to the fucking bone"

Back
Top Bottom