Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy.

Arrogant twats, it was only 24 years ago that they squeaked past Gillingham in a Second Division play off final. They seem to have forgotten who they actually are, if it were not for a huge stroke of luck in attracting extremely wealthy owners they would not be so different to ourselves.

Tbf they aren't the only set of fans like this nowadays. They think football should be played a certain way but forget the fact they can play it that way because of the hugely talented, hugely expensive squad they have. Arsenal were doing it for years before it was popular. Wah wah Sam allydyce beat us but he wasn't playing properly. It's all well and good having that snobbery when your team is of no threat of going down. I'm almost certain Manchester City weren't playing that brand of football back before they got their BILLIONS.

Btw this isn't from someone who begrudges their bought success, I actually like how they ruffled the feathers of the long standing elite but fuck me, remember where you are from.

We’ve seen this attitude before from Man City fans, and it isn’t remotely surprising.

Money has gifted them players, managers and trophies way beyond their natural level but many of their fans simply don’t have the capacity to carry it off with any grace or class.
Totally agree but having said that I’m glad in a way because Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal have been wealthiest clubs before Abramovich and City’s oil money so it upsets apple cart a bit an makes it interesting. When Neville and Carra go off about it it’s only because Man Utd an Liverpool aren't golden boys anymore even though they were the original clubs to buy the league.

Their fans come across as glory hunting wankers, they're basically the same as the man u fans under fergie.

The fact that we had to play like we did shows what a shit uncompetitive league the premier league is. We were playing against a team that gets away with blatantly cheating the fair play rules with the ref doing everything possible to help them. Well done to hecky for nearly getting a point

I've only recently met two Man City fans, unfortunately I work with them, both claim they have been Man City fans all their life ones 40 ones 55, both claim they have season tickets, both don't live in Manchester, both never know who they are actually playing if you ask them unprepared pre weekend, both will have no idea who the likes of Paul Dickov, Uwe Rosler, kinklazde are. So based on my personal experience and Roy's view from I'm going all out and saying shit club, shit so called fans, spoilt undeserving boring win all the time bastards.

I remember them slugging out in the wind and rain at Maine Road, when they were a proper club. Not the cunts that they have become now.

I hope, and I mean really hope that someday soon the sport's governing body grows a pair, realises that no money is too much money to make the game fair and actually fields a legal team that can nail these twats on some of the dozen's of charges that they are up against.

I'll say it again, cunts.

Had a couple of drinks after. Was with my young un in his shirt (8yo).

Stood at bus stop outside Showroom Cinema waiting to head back.

Man City fan came up to us. Tapped young un on shoulder said "unlucky sweetheart. Maybe next year"

I goes - "It was 2-1, we haven't got 300 grand a week players pal"

Then he goes - "no need to be like that, prick"

Why would you do that to an 8y old?

You're the best team in the world, winding up 8yo kids. Have a word pal

Playing with the ref..

Men against boys with the ref. Playing on thier side...

Full. weight cunt..

Some really arrogant comments. Its almost like 'We are too good for everyone, we are brilliant' but then 'Why are they all letting us be brilliant?'

Bizarre.

We cannot play like Newcastle, Brighton and Brentford as we dont have the players they have. If we had attacked we would have got destroyed. They then would have said why did they play suicidal football and not keep it tight?

The comments please me as it proves we actually set up well, frustrated them and got about them. I'd be more worried if they won 5-0 and had torn us apart but at least had a go.

I love the idea we should have gone for it with two kids up front. The reason we looked more threatening at 1-0 was simply because McBurnie came on. An adult striker

I like City. Always respected their fans. But then I mean their real fans who were following them in the 70s, 80s, 90s etc and can remember going to Wembley to beat Gillingham in a division 3 play off final.

The new hangers on are just entitled pricks. I suspect that the real City hardcore fans despise them too. The price of unadulterated success I suppose. Luckily we will never have this problem!

We played exactly the right tactics today, anything else would have been suicidal. Most proper fans would acknowledge that. So who gives a shiny fuck what some plastic glory hunting Jonny come latelys think? I know I don't.

Isee all the glory hunters are majority and then the real city fans at the bottom 🤣

Had a couple of drinks after. Was with my young un in his shirt (8yo).

Stood at bus stop outside Showroom Cinema waiting to head back.

Man City fan came up to us. Tapped young un on shoulder said "unlucky sweetheart. Maybe next year"

I goes - "It was 2-1, we haven't got 300 grand a week players pal"

Then he goes - "no need to be like that, prick"

Why would you do that to an 8y old?

You're the best team in the world, winding up 8yo kids. Have a word pal

Should have given him a left, right goodnight no questions asked. Then proceeded to cave his head into the pavement, stole his shirt and took a shit on it.

Missed opportunity

Money, money, money. They have it, we don't. I would love to know the cost of their starting 11 and bench compared to ours. I'm guessi g a f
Difference of 200 million.

There's some thick twats in Manchester. Or whichever bit of the plastic world they inhabit. Manchester this season, Real Madrid next, Timbuktu after that.......

Ignorant pot hunters the lot of them. I can remember when they used to be a real football club, with proper fans. Not any more it seems.

Success has clearly gone to their heads. I look forward to their eventual fall from grace.

95% cunts BTW

Back
Top Bottom