View From Donny

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good point. It's happened to us at least twice this season (against Worcester and bloody Wigan of all clubs) and we did a similar thing at Vale Park.
Seems like a thoroughly modern way to express your hooligan credentials is to abuse catering staff and smash up the facilities.
At least the old school hooligans aimed higher. These little pricks would shit a brick at the first sign of trouble.

The amusing thing is, undercover police aren't even necessary these days, they all film themselves doing it :D

I fucking hate cunts like that with a bastard passion. Some fucking wanker I worked with also in 2000 was a staunch Leeds fan and similar to you when Facebook took off the cunt was a pig. I told him he should die of shame the verminous twat and he deleted me.

I know. There's this bloke who used to support Liverpool and for some reason decided to change to us, who would think it eh?

I know a copper from Worksop who was on duty when Brownie scored that pen in the play off semis ,He was with the Utd fans and outside when it kicked off about 6 Blades took on 20 Forest fans and when he nicked a Forest fan he gobbed in his face. Anyway he went to the return game at the Lane as a Forest fan and was so impressed by the Blades he became a Blade from that day on. season ticket every year ,every away game I even cadged a lift home from the Burnley day in the sunshine final with him. Ive not seen him for a couple of years but would be interested who he supports now ,in fact that's my aim for today :)
Still a Blade and a season ticket holder !! Also undercover CID now :)

Back
Top Bottom