Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Roy, I hope we can take the points, aslong as it isn't another loss!

Can only see a W against these 😄

Seriously though, every game is a must win for us and if we can reduce them down to a more physical game we’ll have a chance.

My team would be: 5-3-2 moving to a 3-5-2 in attack.

Fods (assuming Grbic is still seeing stars)
RND
Trusty
Robbo (captain)
Anel (not captain and stop fucking shirt pulling)
Bogle
Souza (CM)
Hamer (AM)
Mcatee (start on left with RND at LWB)
Mcburnie
Archer

45-60mins bring Diaz on if Archer is proving ineffective against his old club and Brooks if we’re losing the MF battle)

Remember these guys getting all the 'Villa could win the league' chat before they played us at their ground. Failing to beat 'tip pot' Sheff Utd in two attempts would really rattle them!

1000045423.png

Thanks Roy. Good stuff.

After reading that, I've just gone back to my predictions and changed it to a home win 🤣 🫣

They all say they are on a bad run before they play us , probably looking for excuses should we beat them.
Three bloody points we be a boost for us all.

Thanks Roy

Thanks Roy.

Jeez, some fans are never satisfied, kinda reminds me of some other team! Mind you I don't care, it's Villa.

Cheers Roy. I was expecting worse so I'm slightly surprised.
Even talk of them nicking a point.
Aright then..

Cheers roy, i play walking football with a villa fan and hes a lot less confident than these youve got here, so hoping for a positive result

Villa might be forced to play Roy Rogers who they signed from Boro yesterday because the Italian who scored the late equaliser against us is injured,and Duran is feeling his hamstring.

A pretty balanced assessment to be fair to them. Don't mind being tin pot if we can get the win. UTB.

Three points Blades, according to Villa following.
Unfortunately, Blades couldn't win a 'pig in a poke' this season. They should have beaten Palace last week but contrived to throw it away in the end, by what means is debatable, but they did.
Looking at it logically, should be a Villa victory, but who knows, "football" may throw up a surprise.

Finally caught up with motd, Villa look a small side, we need to get at them at set pieces etc, we can win this (say it every game tbh) but might catch em cold utb

Cheers Roy.. I see nothing but a Villa win!! I'm even having to convince myself to use my season ticket, I'm already fed up with this season no enjoyment in watching it what so ever!

Can Archer play with this dodgy deal? Not that Wilder fancies him much anyway

I’m not sure where some of our positivity comes from following the Palace game. I want us to win but Palace were nothing special and two players tore us apart.

Villa have a lot more about them.

Back
Top Bottom