Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

We were back to our clueless worst second half. Not on the level of Newcastle, Arsenal, Bournemouth or Burnley games, but calamity in the box

We had chances first half, we need strikers to be hungry and gamble in the box to change games

Thanks Roy. No complaints from me about those comments.Need a drink now.
(Adopts Troy McClure voice) Sweet liquor eases the pain

Having McB back fucked us. No intensity because he cant play his part in the press and spent every moment on the ball throwing himself about looking for a foul. Every time we tried to play out, they fouled us and no cards. First goal - not offside? FFS I don’t understand this game anymore.
Other than that, let’s not lose our heads, plenty of decent performances.

From I fear the Wider effect to its just routine win .. typical entitled wankers whose views aren’t worth a wank to be fair … stroll on the game 38 & out of this division… just get us past that 12pt marker so we’re not shackled with that … that’s the height of my ambition this season ⚔️

Last edited:
Having McB back fucked us. No intensity because he cant play his part in the press and spent every moment on the ball throwing himself about looking for a foul. Every time we tried to play out, they fouled us and no cards. First goal - not offside? FFS I don’t understand this game anymore.
Other than that, let’s not lose our heads, plenty of decent performances.

Too early to say but him being there suited us under Hecky but Wilder's games prior to yesterday were more intense and the jury's out on whether Ollie being up front will suit that.

One goal in three games must be a tad concerning for our Chris.

Back
Top Bottom