Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Even the Aston fans are calling us Sheffield! 🤷‍♂️
I’ve given up on this now. It’s a done deal - in the eyes of the footballing world we are Sheffield. I’ve even seen mentions of us as Sheffield and them as Sheffield Wednesday in the same sentence. Sheffield FC where are you now?

I don’t get the c**tishness over the Hawkeye thing - are they proud of it somehow?

Other than that, predictably accurate summary of the likely outcome, but it goes without saying that I would love us to shove these comments down their smug throats (especially as I am going!). Another set of fans with short memories. I don’t think they will stay this good for long.

Hard to disagree. We have little threat and that we do have will be easily nullified.

I think another sturdy (ish) performance until we run out of steam and ship a couple.

I’m going 2-0.

Probably the most balanced and reasonable set of comments we have seen this season.
If we were in the situation I doubt we would say much differently.

Fair comments barring the last few. We are very poor going forward and offer little threat - let's hope that is addressed in the Jan window. Defensive wise, we are now much better, but being under the cosh for the majority of the game, more that often finishes in defeat.

Villa surely have far too much for us to get any kind of result.

Hate to say it, but I'm going 0-3 :(

UTMB

A Christmas miracle is on the cards. 🎅

Fair comments barring the last few. We are very poor going forward and offer little threat - let's hope that is addressed in the Jan window. Defensive wise, we are now much better, but being under the cosh for the majority of the game, more that often finishes in defeat.

Villa surely have far too much for us to get any kind of result.

Hate to say it, but I'm going 0-3 :(

UTMB
It's just KNOWING we are going to lose which is so gutting ......lets hope we can get a little more competitive under Wilder ??.

Why are they so obsessed with hawkeye? It literally (or probably) kept them up. We will be bummed but a fair few Villla fans see us as a bananaskin for some weird reason.

“One of the biggest fattest W’s in Premier League history. Christmas cancelled for one half of Sheffield. “

Cheers Roy. Do these deluded fuckwits really think our Christmas happiness is dependant on us winning at Villa? We could get hammered and five minutes after the match finishes I won’t give a shit, and won’t give those inbred Brummie halfwits a second thought as I enjoy my festivities regardless.

Plus I’ll be happier than them by a country mile as I don’t have the terrible misfortune of living in Birmingham.

I don’t get the c**tishness over the Hawkeye thing - are they proud of it somehow?

Other than that, predictably accurate summary of the likely outcome, but it goes without saying that I would love us to shove these comments down their smug throats (especially as I am going!). Another set of fans with short memories. I don’t think they will stay this good for long.
I think if it was the other way round we’d still be laughing at it in fairness

Thanks Roy. Even allowing for the fact I seem to be struggling with what fucking year I'm in at the moment, I'm not confident of any kind of result here.
Unless Santa is feeling kind to us.

Glad to say I am on a last day Xmas piss up tomorrow night so won’t be watching, I hate Villa and am in no mood to watch a comfortable loss to these smug bastards.

I'd love it, love it, if we were to beat them and then they go on and win the league.

Be cool if they Omar, but they gonna be more Marlo.

I rarely comment on these but love your view froms Roy, so cheers for another year of quality work and merry Christmas to you and all ⚔️🎄

Who on earth are Omar and Kenard?

Back
Top Bottom