Undisclosed fee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair, with Grandison there will have been plenty of substance behind it but we signed James Wilson instead, and we were never going to sign both because they play the same positions and would both be seen as squad players.

It's possible that Grandison was to be signed primarily as cover at right back, but as Freeman hasn't gone yet, there isn't a space available yet. Wilder dis say some of the recruitment was dependent on outgoings.

The past is erm...behind us :)

Do you not see any difference in the signings Wilder is making this season to previous manager's re: team shape/balance?
Possibly. I think he's made 2 fantastic signings in O'Connell and Fleck, but he's also made 2 very iffy one's in Wright and Wilson. Hussey, who knows. Duffy, might be one I end up eating my words about. Looks good on paper but still 30(31?) years old. We have signed 3 players at least 30 years old, something I'd have bet a lot of money against when Wilder was appointed.

Sunjihi ,got the Baxter stuff and Adkins going with Wilder coming right from left side ,plus the team sheets ,he is the most ITK poster on here apart from Foxy and Rooks (neither who will part with nowt)

Can you tell us exactly how far out he is? :)
I can't give any figures for obvious reason but I can say the fee will be paid in stage payments (which is normal to be fair) and also based on how we perform .The £100k figure is completely wrong thou and I would suggest a complete guess from whoever the 'source ' is. The request for an 'undisclosed' fee has come from Bury FC

Sorry I cannot be more precise

I can't give any figures for obvious reason but I can say the fee will be paid in stage payments (which is normal to be fair) and also based on how we perform .The £100k figure is completely wrong thou and I would suggest a complete guess from whoever the 'source ' is. The request for an 'undisclosed' fee has come from Bury FC

Sorry I cannot be more precise

So Bury get a bonus payment if we go up....fair enough...

Possibly. I think he's made 2 fantastic signings in O'Connell and Fleck, but he's also made 2 very iffy one's in Wright and Wilson. Hussey, who knows. Duffy, might be one I end up eating my words about. Looks good on paper but still 30(31?) years old. We have signed 3 players at least 30 years old, something I'd have bet a lot of money against when Wilder was appointed.

I believe we're still seeking our no.1 CB after missing out on McFadz, Wilson and Wright are cover basically and much better cover than we had last season...as I said, the shape of the side seem's much better...we'll hopefully end up with two good players for each position, players in their natural positions also...

If it was 100k that's not a bad fee to pay.

However, I doubt it was.

Let's not forget Sunjihi got the "mutual consent" and the colour of the away kit wrong.

Well I know who I belive.

haha f*****g brilliant!!

UTD; £50,000?
Flitcroft; Embarrassing...
UTD; £75,000?
Flitcroft; Comical...
UTD; £100,000
Flitcroft; I'll call him a taxi...

Cheers Sunjihi

According to the Bury Times, it took 4 bids not 3 said Shitcroft to win their club over lmao :D

David Flitcroft claimed the club had previously turned down three "comical" and "embarrassing" offers, but after a fourth improved bid was submitted the Shakers reluctantly allowed their prized asset to depart."

Well I know who I belive.

Yeah. I said at the time his account must have been hacked. I've never trusted him since getting the away colours wrong.

Oy! SunJi - Morsy. Pipe Dream mi owd. I'd agree to have SunJiHai tattooed on mi knob if that comes off, but nowadays just the S would be too big.

Back
Top Bottom