Tommy Doyle joins on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VictoryBlade what's your source?

If its a genuine rumour then fair enough, give us your source.

If it isn't, why are you pissfarting about winding other Blades up?

I think I've read that he was taken off injured from the game the other day.

But don't quote me. Lol

The only thing missing was consistency, and we'll only really know if what that video shows is a player who appears to have a bit of everything.
If he can produce at the level needed then we've bagged a special player.
Good luck to the fella and I hope he becomes a firm favourite with the Blades.

Whenever one of our players doesn’t play for being cautious, you don’t see them for about 8 week.
That's true. When you hear "Taken off as a precaution", most of the time you may as well have just watched them get airlifted from the centre circle with their femur dangling at 90 degrees from where it should be.

"He's having a scan next week " = The full Douglas Bader.

He's got a thigh strain but still expect to feature before season starts you bellend....

Same with Wes he has a strain too. PH says it in one of his interviews but I guess people just like to make crap up instead such is the nature of the internet.

the-it-crowd-jen-barber.gif

Having a scan.... not ideal could be a fairly short loan spell.

Probably looking at a couple of months out then.

As you say not ideal! Looking on the dark side - he’ll have no preseason and will find it difficult to hit the ground running. Could really scupper his potential impact.

At some point maybe we need to look at what we are doing in training, the load being put into the players. The amount of injuries over the last few years has been nothing short of ridiculous

At some point maybe we need to look at what we are doing in training, the load being put into the players. The amount of injuries over the last few years has been nothing short of ridiculous
We even have our first & second choice keepers injured - it’s bonkers and could cost us again.

9 players Ill or injured with less than 3 weeks to go.

Welcome back United, I've missed you.

After the appointment of our new fitness and conditioning guru these previous ongoing issues have already reared their ugly head!

Have to say, Heck had a bit of a concerned demeanor when asked about Doyle's injury today.
Chance this might not be a quick one.

Really like the look of him. Said in shoutbox earlier, looks like he can do everything really well. Exactly what you want from your centre mid.

Back
Top Bottom