So . The escapes on

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Announce UEFA Conference League

No point getting carried away but it shows how just one result can produce a more positive picture.

We've got games coming up before the end of the year that could leave us on a poor points total but still well in the fight to stay up.

If everyone could just get behind them instead of talking about protests and bringing back yesterday's men.

No point getting carried away but it shows how just one result can produce a more positive picture.

We've got games coming up before the end of the year that could leave us on a poor points total but still well in the fight to stay up.

If everyone could just get behind them instead of talking about protests and bringing back yesterday's men.

Agree about how a result can change a mindset.
A few said that after losing 0-8 against Newcastle, this result effected us for weeks with a massive dipping confidence.
Hopefully this win will make every player perform 20% better.

Disagree about not criticising the manager.

We should all be pro Sheffield United, managers come and go, so find it a little weird how there's so much love towards Hecky when he underprofmring so badly, but many of those fans have said they want us back in the Championship apparently where we belong.

The Premier League is the best and most successful league in world football.
We spent over 60% of our long history in the top flight, so our level is more PL than Championship level.
I just want us to remain in the top flight and willing to make difficult decision to achieve this.

Wasn't impressed with our quality today but the effort was fantastic, we outbattled Wolves into submission and deserved to win.
It's possible 20 points might keep you up this season, so we do have a chance
but even if we keep losing, not bothered if we show the effort and desire of the 2nd half, we should be like that every game.

Fuck it. Yes indeed it is. There's nothing more satisfying than kicking the shit out of someone when you're outnumbered and everyone thinks you're there for the taking. Let's do this! I hate this fucking league as much as the next Blade but I know how much it would stick in the craw of the football elite if we stayed up. I like sticking it to the man. Let's do it!

Working class football club and proud of it . Said it before no plastics follow us . Just watched Toon v Goons embarrassing at times and farcical VAR / Refs . If we don’t fit fuck em but be good to give them a few shit burgers to munch before we depart this lot though

Fuck it. Yes indeed it is. There's nothing more satisfying than kicking the shit out of someone when you're outnumbered and everyone thinks you're there for the taking. Let's do this! I hate this fucking league as much as the next Blade but I know how much it would stick in the craw of the football elite if we stayed up. I like sticking it to the man. Let's do it!
I much prefer this league to the championship. I can't watch that league if we're not involved and even then I will only watch the blades. Premier league most televised games either have something about it on paper or are a good watch.

The championship? Slog.

We had some experienced plays back looking fitter

Like any club in the prem you play your best players something we've not been able to do

Wolves have lost one key player and looked weaker for it

Brewster was off the pace and gets injured again
We need a fit mcburnie and jebbison

Archer needed that goal a fine finish

Look at it another way we've only played 2 games v bottom 8 clubs and took 4 points from them

Back
Top Bottom