CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wasnt this Jokanovic guy the Fulham manager that dismantled his promotion winning squad spent shit loads of money replacing them and they still went down ?
I think its a fair counter argument to say that they didnt give him enough time in the premier league. Any manager will be pissing money over there with that Owner anyway.

As for Cooper, it may be too much of a temptation to turn the job down if offered to him, in the knowledge that he would be reunited with both McB and Brewster. Two players he knows that in the right system he'd have 40+goals between them guaranteed. Would make his job all the more easier.
When did he previously work with McBurnie?

Wasnt this Jokanovic guy the Fulham manager that dismantled his promotion winning squad spent shit loads of money replacing them and they still went down ?

I have a feeling the manager at Fulham doesn't have a great deal of input in transfer strategy

I have a feeling the manager at Fulham doesn't have a great deal of input in transfer strategy
A few similarities about wasting money to Wilder, really.

I’m sure it was reported at the time that their owner’s son was making all the signings, most of them absolute flops.

I personally thinks its already a done deal with Howe, even the commentators were joking about it today during the game.
If so why haven't they appointed him so he can prepare for next season now rather than in the summer. He could implement his style of football on the squad so we hit the ground running next season.

I reckon hes more likely to go to Palace when Woy retires than move back north after his Burnley experience.

Hope im wrong as hed do for me...as would the Jokanovic

If so why haven't they appointed him so he can prepare for next season now rather than in the summer. He could implement his style of football on the squad so we hit the ground running next season.

I reckon hes more likely to go to Palace when Woy retires than move back north after his Burnley experience.

I would guess the most probable reason would be a timebound element to his payoff from Bournemouth. Not uncommon when managers receive payments at the end of their tenure.

I don't think he would want to come in and have another "ghost" relegation on his CV

still getting paid by bournemouth

One of my suppliers is a Watford fan and says the fans were not happy when he was not allowed to stay
Style of football and not frightened of a decision

"I liked him as a manager. If he thought it was wrong and needed to be changed during a game he would. Remember we were losing 20 min in and he made 2 substitutions straight away and it turned the game round and we won 3.1."

Mr Wilder had no previous knowledge of managing in the top two Divisions when he joined us, and he didn't do too bad did he,

Well, with the obvious exception of this season of course ......... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom