Selahattin Baki at Fenerbahce in Istanbul

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Third or not El Volví the guy is worth £1B and has experience of being the president of the largest supported club in Turkey (around 35% of the Turkish population) you don’t get voted to be in that position if your deemed unworthy. That’s without taking in account he is Harrow and Harvard educated.

If it’s true (IF) we have someone who is better educated, wealthier and more experienced at running a football club than HRH, and, other than morally motivated decisions I struggle to see how this man isn’t upgrade on most if not all the owners we’ve ever had. He might even be able t fix the leaky roof.

Third or not El Volví the guy is worth £1B and has experience of being the president of the largest supported club in Turkey (around 35% of the Turkish population) you don’t get voted to be in that position if your deemed unworthy. That’s without taking in account he is Harrow and Harvard educated.

If it’s true (IF) we have someone who is better educated, wealthier and more experienced at running a football club than HRH, and, other than morally motivated decisions I struggle to see how this man isn’t upgrade on most if not all the owners we’ve ever had. He might even be able t fix the leaky roof.

Can’t see it being Koc, but if it is (as I’ve said earlier) we’ve won the lottery. Worth over £1bn, from a stable established business dynasty in Turkey, with experience of running a Champions League club (think his rotation as Chairman of Fener will come to an end soon).

Did they meet in Qatar?

Did they meet in Qatar?

Met in Turkey a couple of times back in October.
Looked like a business meeting, PA had an iPad with him.
Could be reading way too much into it. Maybe he was just meeting his old pal Selahattin Bakki.

I wAs jOkiNg!

Maxim Demin has plenty of cash after selling his ownership of A.F.C. Bournemouth. Unless of course he is just another wealthy Russian who has been advised to sell up by the UK government, ala Abrahmovic?

Better a single billionaire, than a consortium who might be tempted to leverage the club, like so many well heeled Americans?

Back
Top Bottom