CONFIRMED Sam Curtis signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He has played wide centre back a few times. Some websites say he's 6'1, but not sure that's correct.
Didn’t he play more centrally in U21game v Norway recently
He had a decent first half but tended to drift to his favoured position second half

We've got the lad and that could be a great bit of business for us.

The big clubs had a look and werent too fussed, but we have to be thankful that the Wendy weren't interested in him otherwise this transfer wouldn't have happened 🤣
Shitty and Chelsea had a look but once they’d signed him he was being farmed out to one of there feeder clubs

Stacked on youth prospects now, One, Brooks, Marsh, Arblaster, Curtis, Osula, Jebbison. Crazy.

The future could be very bright indeed
Peck as well if he recovers well from his injury. There’s others training with the first team as well. Safe to assume Easton is after his bench spot in the cup and Tinsdale has been on some of the training videos and pictures as well.

They won’t all make it but it’s good that more and more lads seem to be forcing themselves into the picture and are considered worth a look by the first team staff.

Peck as well if he recovers well from his injury. There’s others training with the first team as well. Safe to assume Easton is after his bench spot in the cup and Tinsdale has been on some of the training videos and pictures as well.

They won’t all make it but it’s good that more and more lads seem to be forcing themselves into the picture and are considered worth a look by the first team staff.
Hackford too.

Out of interest can you name any other players in Irish league 😉
Rotherham signed a player the other year, don’t know his name but I remember watching the game that got them promoted away at somewhere with an away end without a roof and he scored in front of it. Sorry for the sketchy details 🤣

Rotherham signed a player the other year, don’t know his name but I remember watching the game that got them promoted away at somewhere with an away end without a roof and he scored in front of it. Sorry for the sketchy details 🤣

Georgie Kelly. He scored their second goal in a 2–0 win over Gillingham which secured them promotion to the Championship (having come on as a sub on his debut). Bald geezer. Signed from Bohemians in ROI. He's crap. I saw it on the box too. Had a sarnie whilst watching it. It was also crap.

Last edited:

Was he the tall guy with the fitty in the big puffa in the directors box??

Wilder saying hopes 2/3 in before Brighton game.

Would imagine Curtis / Grbic / Holgate

Would make us stronger for sure. Also the cup game would be a good place for these lads to start as we will most likely lose to Brighton anyway.

Georgie Kelly. He scored their second goal in a 2–0 win over Gillingham which secured them promotion to the Championship (having come on as a sub on his debut). Bald geezer. Signed from Bohemians in ROI. He's crap. I saw it on the box too. Had a sarnie whilst watching it. It was also crap.
Tell me more about the sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom