RIP Wexford Blade!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My Dad passed away today in tragic circumstances. Born in 1936 he came to Sheffield twelve years later when he became a life long Blade. The first game he brought me to was a 1 - 0 win vs Liverpool - Woody scored the goal - hence my Avatar. RIP Dad!

Lost my dad too yesterday.. I'm with you mate..

Lost my dad too yesterday.. I'm with you mate..

My Dad passed away today in tragic circumstances. Born in 1936 he came to Sheffield twelve years later when he became a life long Blade. The first game he brought me to was a 1 - 0 win vs Liverpool - Woody scored the goal - hence my Avatar. RIP Dad!
Condolences, F&F.
RIP BLADESMEN.

Sorry for your loss shirty blade.
Losing your dad is one of life's unpleasant moments.
Do your dad proud and tell the the funeral flock of the
bonding you had with your visits to the lane and the discussions
you had talking all things Sheffield United with him throughout your
adult life. RIP Wexford blade!

Apologies for hijacking your thread dude, hope you're OK.

I can't post about my dad as he's a Wendy, I've got to buy a blue n white wreath..

Ffs.. 😂

On days like this allegiances mean nothing Tezza1889 , he was your dad, you can still post about your dad, it doesn't have to be blades/football related

Life is about a lot more than shirt colours at times like this, sorry for your loss buddy

Very sorry for your loss Shirty Blade

He will be up there now getting on the end of one of Woody's crosses

Lost both my mum and dad last year , it’s hard but they lived a good and long life , we all go through it at some stage , and yes Woody will always be the best hence my Avatar.
Condolences to you both .

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of both losses. I didn't know them but the saying is true, we're all blades and we're family.

I've not lost a parent yet but it's the one thing in life that really scares me, I honestly don't know how I'll face the moment when it comes. I hope the memories stay strong and long.

Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom