RIP Wexford Blade!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Condolences mate - tough times farewelling a loved one, probably the toughest. Stay strong.

Condolences to you and your family and friends. He will be missed but you have your cherished memories of having a great dad. R.I.P. Blade

RIP Blade. One of the best gifts a dad can give is taking his son to the Lane and you both developing a shared love for the Blades.

You'll think about him for many years to come and so many of those thoughts will be about times at the Lane.

Condolences for your loss. Never a nice post to read. I hope he left you with some great memories. RIP.

My Dad passed away today in tragic circumstances. Born in 1936 he came to Sheffield twelve years later when he became a life long Blade. The first game he brought me to was a 1 - 0 win vs Liverpool - Woody scored the goal - hence my Avatar. RIP Dad!

So sorry for your loss. We all lost a fellow Blade but you lost your dad too. We are all with you.

Sincere condolences on the loss of your Dad.
It sounds like you have many years of great memories to draw on & I hope they help you deal with the sadness of his loss.
RIP Wexford blade.

My Dad passed away today in tragic circumstances. Born in 1936 he came to Sheffield twelve years later when he became a life long Blade. The first game he brought me to was a 1 - 0 win vs Liverpool - Woody scored the goal - hence my Avatar. RIP Dad!
Feel for you Shirty! My dad was the same! He passed away when only sixty one.
He has missed All the trials and tribulations we have suffered since.He like your dad would have loved being around now! Maybe Will be a tough season ! When the goings tough the tough get going !
R.N.P

RIP blade

My condolences for your loss

Back
Top Bottom