Ring of steel v Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

the biggest hooligans ARE the police. They absolutely love it.and they can get away with it aswell. just a bunch of pussies in body armour

Given one set of fans will be going to Wembley and wanting to savour the moment with their players etc, doesn't it stand to reason the other lot will have cleared off 10 mins earlier? Plenty of time to move on any likely lads.
Bob Ferris and Terry Collier will be miles away.

Presty, may I suggest you come up with a picture showing the ring of steel.

HH

You been back recently?

I had a couple of mates there when it was relatively new and it was a great place to be.

Last time I went there a few years ago I was scared.
Last time I stayed there BOS , was in the flats overlooking the lion and the unicorn , auntie used to work in there ,
I know it's gone down hill , but in honesty mate it's rare I stay in Sheffield when I'm over.
Normally fly in early , bit of shopping with moany hole son , who just wants to go to Meadowhall , match ,
Bit a scram , then train to manchester then fly home in time for the highlights on the football league show .
There's no way our lass would let me come over on my own , she knows me to well .

Well we have:

MI6 Agent Alec Trevelyan running security
Boromir from Lord of the Rings plotting the route to the ground
Sharpe drawing up the battle plan
Jason Locke from Essex Boys to sort your lot out outside the ground
Jimmy Muir, who got the winner against Man U, up front for us

Here he is:

View attachment 10354

Jason Bourne will be on the roof of the stand checking out for Billy Whitehurst standing on the street corner , wondering what all the fuss is about.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom