Pre season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Having heard on Radio Sheff that Larouci didn’t look like someone ( after Estoril match) who would be a first choice when Lowe and RND are fit and that he was “ one for the future”, and that RND wasn’t anywhere near fit I’m a little bit more circumspect about next season. After the three signings I was starting to feel more optimistic. Hecky in an interview stated that we are nowhere near signing anyone else, although he may have been” playing the game” by deflecting questions. He did say we’re looking to bring more quality in. McBurnie’s foot was in plaster last week. Always summat wrong with that lad

Having heard on Radio Sheff that Larouci didn’t look like someone ( after Estoril match) who would be a first choice when Lowe and RND are fit and that he was “ one for the future”, and that RND wasn’t anywhere near fit I’m a little bit more circumspect about next season. After the three signings I was starting to feel more optimistic. Hecky in an interview stated that we are nowhere near signing anyone else, although he may have been” playing the game” by deflecting questions. He did say we’re looking to bring more quality in. McBurnie’s foot was in plaster last week. Always summat wrong with that lad

I think we have irons in the fire but he was saying he wasn't expecting anyone else to be signed while they were still away in Portugal.

Pre-season matches are quite difficult to judge especially new signings who are still getting used to our system.

Larouci is only a loan anyway with an option at the end of the season.

More confident on the ones that we've taken on as permanents.

Larouci may surprise once he gets used to our style. Happy to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom