Pre-Match View From Scunny

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"An away local derby"? Really? They think it's a derby match? It's just another in a long procession of shitty division three teams that will in all probability show us up for the similarly shitty division three side we have become, due to piss-poor management from the board level down.

Local derby? It's 44 miles from Bramall Lane to their breezeblock cowshed. How the fuck is that local? It's not even the same county.

"When was the last time we took 3,000 to an away local derby ?”

It's a local derby??? Can't say playing Scunny has ever registered on my Give-a-fuck-ometer with regards to local rivalry.

"An away local derby"? Really? They think it's a derby match? It's just another in a long procession of shitty division three teams that will in all probability show us up for the similarly shitty division three side we have become, due to piss-poor management from the board level down.

Local derby? It's 44 miles from Bramall Lane to their breezeblock cowshed. How the fuck is that local? It's not even the same county.
Sorry Shorehamview missed your comment on the same subject!

Btw can someone remind me how you do the @ thing so it appears as a link when mentioning another poster please? I remember someone said once but I've forgotten.

I expect a hard working, professional performance from us tomorrow and I'm not even being sarcastic.
Full of endeavour. . . .no doubt.

I pay to watch united try to win matches who ever we are playing. If we play well and win well I will be content (on the day at least).

If that lets Barnsley sneak sixth place then so be it.

Sorry Shorehamview missed your comment on the same subject!

Btw can someone remind me how you do the @ thing so it appears as a link when mentioning another poster please? I remember someone said once but I've forgotten.

Right-click on their name and, from the drop-down menu, choose 'Copy Link Location'. This will put a link to them on your clipboard.

upload_2016-5-8_8-27-5.png

Within your reply, make sure you mention their name, highlight the name and click the 'link' button upload_2016-5-8_8-30-6.pngand paste the previously copied username into the URL window. Press 'Insert'.

upload_2016-5-8_8-32-9.png

OK, Beat Jedi?

Thank you for this season Roy -you are one of the few to deliver high quality consistently for Sheffield United this season.

Brian Laws? Fumes?

l655452613.jpg

I blame the media for leading these fuckwits to believe it's a derby. I once heard Scunthorpe vs Doncaster referred to as the "M18 derby". WTF?!!
What next? "Next week we have live coverage of Leeds vs Watford, the M1 derby".
Football commentators, sports presenters, radio hosts, you don't have to fill the gaps with things you think are clever. Mainly because they're not and you sound like a dick.

We ain't a big club whatsoever, you may be massive like ya brothers up the road but the long and short of it is you are an established division 3 club, that is much more embarrassing, a club who average over 18k for a home game but remain in this dog pooh league, good effort, well done

We ain't a big club whatsoever, you may be massive like ya brothers up the road but the long and short of it is you are an established division 3 club, that is much more embarrassing, a club who average over 18k for a home game but remain in this dog pooh league, good effort, well done

Somebody thinks wcfc stands for Sheffield United football club ......

Somebody thinks wcfc stands for Sheffield United football club ......

Not only that. His team's had a great win today and got themselves into the play-offs and his idea of celebrating it is to come on another club's forum to gloat and make his first posting in several weeks. Talk about living purely for pleasure...

Not only that. His team's had a great win today and got themselves into the play-offs and his idea of celebrating it is to come on another club's forum to gloat and make his first posting in several weeks. Talk about living purely for pleasure...
Pleasure, most definitley. Gloat, absaloutley, why ? Because our ( supposedly ) horse and cart travelling, 6 or 12 fingered club, who only ( as a lot of you point out) get 9k per match have done quite well so far this season, so rather than pointing out the vast size and fan base of your club and pointing out the attendancies of opposing teams which tbh are much smaller than the crowds you get,start pointing at the dross that put on the shirt of sufc, as I've said before its not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog, with one of my hands I could point out 6/7 of the dross you have, to reiterate yes I am gloating, of course I am, afterall we are a small team in Sheffield who have a sheffield postcode ( so we must be from Sheffield, yes ?????) COYR

Pleasure, most definitley. Gloat, absaloutley, why ? Because our ( supposedly ) horse and cart travelling, 6 or 12 fingered club, who only ( as a lot of you point out) get 9k per match have done quite well so far this season, so rather than pointing out the vast size and fan base of your club and pointing out the attendancies of opposing teams which tbh are much smaller than the crowds you get,start pointing at the dross that put on the shirt of sufc, as I've said before its not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog, with one of my hands I could point out 6/7 of the dross you have, to reiterate yes I am gloating, of course I am, afterall we are a small team in Sheffield who have a sheffield postcode ( so we must be from Sheffield, yes ?????) COYR
I'll be honest with you, I'm struggling with this, and Google Translate came back with "Not got a fucking clue chap, sorry. Something about Kes, maybe, or shagging your sister? Not the foggiest. Try asking for the capital of Peru, or how many pints in a hogshead, or something. Or try those smug twats at Bing."

Puts me in mind of the stream of consciousness writing technique so beloved of James Joyce and others. Who needs full stops?

Someone needs to look at what's happening in schools around Barnsey because we have witnessed unspeakable violence to the English language from Barnsley fans this season.

Plus his beef should be with the Scunny fans who said 'Barnsley are a big club along with Coventry and the Blades'..we were just the messengers on here! :)

That rant tickled me though! Case proved and rested when it comes to reading!

Back
Top Bottom