Pigs Furious At Billy Article

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thing is they can still rightly point out that while we laugh over shit like this they are in the Championship and we aren't. I won't be laughing at anyone until that is rectified by our promotion. Playing and beating them is the only brag that counts in all this.

Agree Bladeway .We have got to get promotion and take 6 points off them ( if they dont get relegated ) next season . Then the tables are turned . We have Billy but S6 has the upper hand . Times they are a changing.

UTB

Lol, now they've beaten mighty St Mirren they're gonna win the World Cup (or summat) :D

Still remember that 100-page thread they had over on the always comedic Porktalk when they were gullible enough to think Billy would actually sign for them last season!
As Billy himself so succinctly put it: "Fuck off Wensdy".

Sharp is just talking the talk, if the swill snufflers offered enough brass he would be there now. He played for Leeds too, which suggests something to me.

Sharp is just talking the talk, if the swill snufflers offered enough brass he would be there now. He played for Leeds too, which suggests something to me.

Weeds don't have anything like the same status as they did when they were directly knicking our very best on a regular basis. They're just another Yorkshire club, like Donny are, these days.

Can't see the problem with him going there at all, whatever chants crop up now & then.

Having only ever heard Pitsmoor pig on RS I am amazed he has the education to type English words into a comments section.

Very funny and bitter stuff in those comments.

Having only ever heard Pitsmoor pig on RS I am amazed he has the education to type English words into a comments section.

Very funny and bitter stuff in those comments.
If his written comments are anything like on Football Heaven then every sentence will contain a "Ya know".

Still remember that 100-page thread they had over on the always comedic Porktalk when they were gullible enough to think Billy would actually sign for them last season!

And yet he was in Sheffield that day to sign for Wednesday. Southampton called him back and made him go to Reading as they were covering ALL his wages... So - get it right. Otherwise you'll just sound as idiotic as the numpties up the road

And yet he was in Sheffield that day to sign for Wednesday. Southampton called him back and made him go to Reading as they were covering ALL his wages... So - get it right. Otherwise you'll just sound as idiotic as the numpties up the road
According to Billy he went there just out of respect to Brian Laws, he had no intention of signing for them. So he says.

According to Billy he went there just out of respect to Brian Laws, he had no intention of signing for them. So he says.
Missus knows his cousin. He was fuming apparently. Didn't want to be down in Southampton. Was relieved to be heading back to Sheff. Weds were paying half his wage, let's say £10k. Reading offered to pay £20k. Sharp said he would rather defer £10k and play for Wednesday than sign for Reading. Southampton said no. He drove back down and signed for Reading.

Lol, now they've beaten mighty St Mirren they're gonna win the World Cup (or summat) :D

As Billy himself so succinctly put it: "Fuck off Wensdy".
1273070015.jpg 4190199215.jpg

the new pricing not affecting gates yet I see

Think outcome (rather than process).

... Loads & loads of porkers with their collective tongue up Billy's ringpiece, only to find themselves thoroughly disappointed.
Sounds like Winner, Winner, Porky Dinner to me...

The day I worry bout anything the pigs have to say bout our club , will be the day I take it up the dirt track ,
Why don't we ask the cunt curran his opinion on playing for both clubs .
Shock , horror, pigs offended by a Blade making fun of them whoop di fucking do .

The day I worry bout anything the pigs have to say bout our club , will be the day I take it up the dirt track ,
Why don't we ask the cunt curran his opinion on playing for both clubs .
Shock , horror, pigs offended by a Blade making fun of them whoop di fucking do .
Wendy supporters club secretary, Rita Nettleship complained about Simon Tracey's plane celebration (see photo below) just after Whitehouse's goal also Carl Bradshaw's celebration just after Deane scored our 2nd goal in our 2-0 win against Wendy in Nov 1991. Both players got fined but I know some Wendy fans were embarrassed by Nettleship's complaints

66f4124868c48f99cb341a20709eb82b.jpg

Thing is they can still rightly point out that while we laugh over shit like this they are in the Championship and we aren't. I won't be laughing at anyone until that is rectified by our promotion. Playing and beating them is the only brag that counts in all this.

Their bitterness not only illustrates that they really are a bunch of illiterate fucking morons, but that they're frustrated at treading water season after season. And why not? They have had ample time to leave us behind, but have failed to do so. Over the last ten seasons, we've been in the Premiership (they haven't), visited the top grounds in England - both in the PL and the Cups (they haven't), have got sick of the sight of Wembley (they've never been) and once again face a season full of optimism (they don't). Their take over is showing all the signs of a monumental fuck up, they've ramped up ticket prices on the back of a bunch of lies about 'marquee' signings (none of which have materialised), signed a totally unproven manager and face major costs at the Theatre of Rust (unless the Co-op, Sheffield Council or some nonesense about 'hosting a World Cup' comes to their rescue).

Yes, they are in the Championship but only to make the numbers up. Over this ten year period, their achievements? Two promotions from League One - one courtesy of a massive stroke of fortune (Ched) and the other an act of cheating with Hartlepool at Cardiff. (They did beat us on Boxing Day a mere 36 years ago, though.)

Last edited:
'we have seen you on you tube mouthing the words " f..k off wednesday" in a night club, doing a cheesy selfie with a underage drinker, we have got enough anti social ingnorant morans around sheffield without your input. you are almost as detestable as ched " no means yes" evens, next you will be achieving notoriety for having cheesy cherished number plates, dating women with massive cellulite problems and fake tan...terrible taste again billy, try to keep your silly mouth shut and in the reserves or league 1....you would have been chased out of sheffield if you had tried to sign for wednesday...and yes you did try to sign, that is why you met with swfc..but were not seen as value, you soccer chav...we are wednesday and chant praise to our thai fishmonger chairman who has doubled our ticket prices and bought top notchy portuguses players no ones ever heard of and only lost 4-2 to scunny, .Our new manager whos name escapes me just now will win a game one day, possibly , and Billy your a striker who scores goals so you just wouldnt fit in at Hillsborough"

dating women with massive cellulite problems wear tiaras and fake tan...
View attachment 12705

Tell you what had we done a miss Sheffield United last season we would have been taking names off stands and losing patrons.

Oh dear what a bitter bunch they are. They obviously wanted him to sign for them :)
Please please please let us be in the same division next season so that Billy can stuff em a couple - would love to see his celebrations in front of their 'fans' :D

Up The Billy !

Oh dear what a bitter bunch they are. They obviously wanted him to sign for them :)
Please please please let us be in the same division next season so that Billy can stuff em a couple - would love to see his celebrations in front of their 'fans' :D

Up The Billy !

Prefer us to be a division above.

The fishy, scummy, piggy, lady-boy bastards can take a "fuck off" pill !! One of the really big ones that you have to break into four bits because they're too big to swallow .....

In short .... a "massive" fuck off pill !! :)
UTB & FTP

Surely a suppository would be more apt?

Now that really is embarrassing.

Can you imagine us having done that? eg. Brian Laws and his celebration down the touch line. Amazingly they claim to be the ones with a bit of class l :(

Agree . If the other BS mentor Brian Laws and there board , had offered a financial package he couldnt refuse , i think he would have signed. It may have been a Terry Curran situation when he crossed the city to sign for us.

The only would have stopped the knockers / booing is by scoring plenty of goals.

In saying all that , he still has doubters and fans he has to win over at the lane ( as some post on here) , and will become fully accepted ( and a cult hero ) , if he bangs in the goals and we get promotion.

BS is a good signing for the blades , and the blades and manager the right club , a good signing for him. SWFC may be a league higher but IMO will have a tough time . Lets hope we play them next season in the chanpionship not league 1 . SUFC top club in Sheffield / Yorkshire is not far away.

UTB

I would have took Sharp a few years ago, but he's no Championship Striker that will be firing you to the top end of the table imo.

I said all along it's a good league 1 signing no doubt.

No bitterness here sorry.

Now that really is embarrassing.

Can you imagine us having done that? eg. Brian Laws and his celebration down the touch line. Amazingly they claim to be the ones with a bit of class l :(

Or Waddle sticking the rods up to United fans. We understand it's all part of the fun. They get very precious about it.

Who is to say if they offered more money that Billy would sign for the pigs ? Others before him have refused to move across the city he may well be the same. Thinking about it very few United players seem to go to the sty, I can think of Bernard Shaw and Varadi (there must be more surely) but in recent times we have consistently taken their better players off their hands and all seem to fall in love with BDTBL and the club as a whole. I find it quite amusing that the little piggies are getting so worked up because Billy Sharp has chosen to play for us rather than the massive, all this on top of their Scottish international striker Maguire choosing to leave the sty for Rotherham ...................... things must be going really good down S6 eh ? They did beat St Mirren or whoever it was tho ;)

Laws wasn't manager then. He went to Reading just after Jones had been sacked from the pigs.
“I went to speak to Brian as a courtesy because of my time with him (at Scunthorpe) before. I thought I was going to Wolves anyway. Then, Sheffield United came in and that was that."

Back
Top Bottom