One week to go...(Predictions for Bolton Away)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't believe my prediction said anything about "smashing Bolton", was just stating that we've had better opening results previously, and that we have to believe, otherwise what's the point!?

Last time we had an opening day away game in Lancashire (Oldham) we won 2-0.

I would like the same score.

Well Bolton should win looking how the two squads currently shape up, however I hope Ricky is correct when he says it could be a good time to play them first up.

Not expecting anything from this fixture but if we did get a point It would be a huge morale boost.

3-1 Bolton I'm afraid. 2-0 by half time pull 1 back concede 3rd trying for equaliser. Optimistic bunch aren't we :(

And I cannot wait! Wilder has got my mojo well and truly back. Actually feel we have a team and a coach who put everything in and will be fit to wear the red and white.

Prediction:

1-2 Blades (Clarke and Brooks)

200w.gif

Hope you're right Rodley. Haven't seen this lad Brooks yet but beginning to look forward to it. To be honest would be happy enough with a point from the opening game, which will be tough.

Hope you're right Rodley. Haven't seen this lad Brooks yet but beginning to look forward to it. To be honest would be happy enough with a point from the opening game, which will be tough.

One of the toughest games of the season, but hoping we'll get a draw at least.

Coming up next week on S24su.com.

The Blades lose to Bolton and the forum members discuss whether the squad is good enough stay up

Chris Wilder is widely condemned for his signings and certain forum members gleefully point out that they have been saying we aren't good enough all pre season

The first calls of the season for McCabe to sell up are posted

And the Bladesmad refugees are subjected to more xenophobia leading many to believe a civil war is inevitable

Coming up next week on S24su.com.

The Blades lose to Bolton and the forum members discuss whether the squad is good enough stay up

Chris Wilder is widely condemned for his signings and certain forum members gleefully point out that they have been saying we aren't good enough all pre season

The first calls of the season for McCabe to sell up are posted

And the Bladesmad refugees are subjected to more xenophobia leading many to believe a civil war is inevitable

Just keep lobbing them there Roys` Views From out mate.

Bolton win 2-0. 1st half massive deflection to a shot going wide and an own goal from Brayford.

2-0 them .. can't see us having the mentally to win or hold onto a lead :/

Send the Buggers back

Send the Buggers back

I asked for Blades

They sent me Twats

Send the Buggers back

I always go into the game thinking we can win.

Then again life is full of disappointments.

Oh ye of little faith. Woe, woe and thrice woe!

1-2 to the Blades. George Long to play out of his skin. Scorers Clarke and Scougs!

Dare to dream!

3-1 Bolton, early season optimism goes down like a fart in a lift. We are still missing a good midfielder and central defender, then there is suspect George.

It's a shame that Bolton are first up because as others have said, an opening day hammering could really p**s on everyone's chips. However I think as things stand we would give them a game anyway. 1 or 2 more signings will see us on equal terms, more or less.

1-1

2-0 Bolton.

Still don't reckon we have anything like the skillsets to make a dent this season.

pommpey

Lydon you ugly git I agree more optimism is whats needed what you drinking pal

A secret elixir from a 1000yr recipe handed down thru' the generations of indigenous First Nation warriors,
from The Bottle Of Love...

Back
Top Bottom