Olsen, Moore and Howard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When you look at Sweden they don't have alot to choose from in the goalkeeper front which is unusual for international teams in that area (Finland, Denmark etc usually strong). They played a friendly match yesterday and started with a 23 year old keeper on debut who plays in the Norwegian leagues, most of the rest of their options play in the Swedish leagues and not a Malmo or others. Olsen although international has to be up there as the biggest liability of a keeper even Jags was better.
I think the Rotherham keeper is light years better

And as this thread is about keepers, a certain Arsenal No. 1..........I have a rabid dislike of that man.
A true Blade.....went on strike though. I am truly amazed how much I dislike this fella.
I should let it go, but I'm 54, opinionated and a bit of a c#nt.

Olsen is the only Blades player I’ve disliked since Michael Doyle left.

I'd choose a lot of other ex players to dislike before Michael Doyle!

Yeah I never really had a problem with Doyle.

I think he got stick for being Captain during our prolonged period in the wilderness and for making mistakes, but he always tried his best. His best just happened to be an average league 1 player, but we had a lot worse come through the doors during that time.

I also really liked his interview after we beat Charlton in the quarter final. It showed that he cared and felt a connection with the club, even if half of the fanbase didn't rate him.

When I think of the likes of Hammond, Sammon or Woolford, and how the likes of McDonald, Adams, Lundstram and Ramsdale simply couldn't wait to fuck us off, I think Doyle was far from our worse in recent years tbh.

Yeah I never really had a problem with Doyle.

I think he got stick for being Captain during our prolonged period in the wilderness and for making mistakes, but he always tried his best. His best just happened to be an average league 1 player, but we had a lot worse come through the doors during that time.

I also really liked his interview after we beat Charlton in the quarter final. It showed that he cared and felt a connection with the club, even if half of the fanbase didn't rate him.

When I think of the likes of Hammond, Sammon or Woolford, and how the likes of McDonald, Adams, Lundstram and Ramsdale simply couldn't wait to fuck us off, I think Doyle was far from our worse in recent years tbh.
That’s like Doyle bingo:

Tried hard ✅
Cried in an interview ✅
Not his fault he was shit at football ✅

Only one missing is the West Ham celebration.

I’ll never be swayed on Doyle, really didn’t like him and the whole period of decline that he personifies.

That’s like Doyle bingo:

Tried hard ✅
Cried in an interview ✅

I’ll never be swayed on Doyle, really didn’t like him and the whole period of decline that he personifies.

I'd forgotten about the West Ham celebration, thanks for reminding me!
Another reason for me to keep him off the shit list :)

That’s like Doyle bingo:

Tried hard ✅
Cried in an interview ✅

I thought in the first Wilson season he was decent, formed a good partnership with McDonald and fitted well with our style of play. Second season, when we seemed to be more direct, he was crap.
I get the association with our failures though and he’s not a player I’m going to spend much time defending. Bit like Britton, good in the right system but too limited to look good otherwise.

Rather have the rocking horse.
Fuck him, let him rot up there with the orange bastards.
Forming a new midfield with everyone's favourite diver Cantwell. I noticed Lunny managed to get the lowest rating on the BBC match report. Presume he has got the lip on cos they have signed someone better. Only time before he sulks off and goes on strike for them too

Back
Top Bottom