Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With the tower blocks in Leeds giving big problems with the wind what was it like around the tower blocks in Sheffield?

When I lived in one when the wind got bad the toilet water moved that much you had your own Bidet.

index.php

Jamie Hoyland is at back row, third from right. DronnieSoul , your mate, Neil, is top row far left

With the tower blocks in Leeds giving big problems with the wind what was it like around the tower blocks in Sheffield?
From what I can remember, they swayed slightly. Used to visit a flat on top floor of one of the blocks in Norfolk Park.

I just tried to find the team against Wolves but failed. Johnstone played 6 matches in that league season and Edwards played 3 it was presumably the very start of Edwards (of Nazareth's) career and Johnstone came near the end of the season didn't he?

It was a dismal season of course.....

I just tried to find the team against Wolves but failed. Johnstone played 6 matches in that league season and Edwards played 3 it was presumably the very start of Edwards (of Nazareth's) career and Johnstone came near the end of the season didn't he?

You could be right Vorpal. And don't forget TC soldiered on to the very end, so it was all possible.

And yes, it was a season best forgotten, which is probably why none of us can recall the occasion. I think they call the condition PTSD these days.

Their careers did overlap whilst at United but buggered if I can remember them all playing in the same team.
They did on Edwards' debut in the FA Cup 3rd round at Leicester (Chris Garland hat-trick), in the 0-0 home draw against QPR (Edwards came on as sub), the 4-1 home defeat against Wolves (Johnstone scored with a header!) and the 2-1 home defeat against Ipswich

Johnstone's last match for us was in the 3-2 defeat at Charlton (he scored) in October 1976

Back
Top Bottom