Nuno santo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

corkysbeard

Reaction score
He's just become available,I'd seriously consider going and see if he fancys a punt with us,because although I'm not a hecky hater I do seriously think he can't take us any further and he's not getting the best out of the players,just my opinion though..

He's just become available,I'd seriously consider going and see if he fancys a punt with us,because although I'm not a hecky hater I do seriously think he can't take us any further and he's not getting the best out of the players,just my opinion though..

Perhaps we could try the same trick we pulled with Slav and tell him we've got money.

There's not a man born of his mother's tuppence who could keep this current lot in the Premier League.

We don't have the staff to do so. It's as simple as that.
Maybe not, but there are plenty out there who could implement a sporting programme that has us fitter, faster more dynamic and playing with a system/style that will set us up to be successful over the next 2/3 years.

If nothing changes we'll be the next Norwich/Stoke/West Brom...

Maybe not, but there are plenty out there who could implement a sporting programme that has us fitter, faster more dynamic and playing with a system/style that will set us up to be successful over the next 2/3 years.

If you've got some names, I'd love to hear them.

Bear in mind anybody who comes in will have no money to spend because we're skint. A new gaffer would have to go with what we currently have.

The Prince has a shortlist of 5 players should he decide to replace Hecky:

1. Wilder
2. Wilder
3. Wilder
4. Wilder
5. Wilder

😆

I seriously reckon both regret that it ended and should the opportunity arise they will bring him back.

Not ITK at all, just putting together 2+2. Him voluntarily speaking fondly of Chris in interview, mentioning them having meetings and didn’t Chris stay at his house when in the US at some point?

Bear in mind anybody who comes in will have no money to spend because we're skint. A new gaffer would have to go with what we currently have.
I don't know enough about other leagues (both here and abroad) to give specific names, but they would just be glib suggestions anyway without much substance.

More accurately, we need to look at where we're underperforming - namely athleticism - and review other programmes that have strong data in this area. Factor in a programme that runs to a budget and plays the kind of physical/aggressive football that our fans are used to.

Pretty sure there'll be numerous Programmes that fit those criteria....

People who keep quoting pashun just don't understand how scientific top level sport is these days. We currently are running an analogue programme in a digital age.

1. Wilder
2. Wilder
3. Wilder
4. Wilder
5. Wilder

😆

I seriously reckon both regret that it ended and should the opportunity arise they will bring him back.

Not ITK at all, just putting together 2+2. Him voluntarily speaking fondly of Chris in interview, mentioning them having meetings and didn’t Chris stay at his house when in the US at some point?
Can't be worse than hoofball to a midget with a holding mid on the wing

1. Wilder
2. Wilder
3. Wilder
4. Wilder
5. Wilder

😆

When we needed wilder the most he turned the other way and walked away,I enjoyed the good times and the bad times,but i cannot forgive or forget what he did to us when we needed him the most,just my opinion..

Does anyone think there is a manager out there who could set us up to at least compete against a relegation contender?.
Someone who wouldn't see us surrender without a fight like today?. There must be at least one surely?.
I think quite a lot of managers could get a better performance out of these players than Heckingbottom managed today.

There's not a man born of his mother's tuppence who could keep this current lot in the Premier League.

We don't have the staff to do so. It's as simple as that.
So what you're saying in true Lord of the Rings style, is we should appoint Sarina Weigman and we'll be ok.
I'm good with this.

I don't know enough about other leagues (both here and abroad) to give specific names, but they would just be glib suggestions anyway without much substance.

More accurately, we need to look at where we're underperforming - namely athleticism - and review other programmes that have strong data in this area. Factor in a programme that runs to a budget and plays the kind of physical/aggressive football that our fans are used to.

Pretty sure there'll be numerous Programmes that fit those criteria....

People who keep quoting pashun just don't understand how scientific top level sport is these days. We currently are running an analogue programme in a digital age.

Programmes 😂😂

Three major problems.
1. The squad.
We know the squad is weak and while not spending much, we again have a very mixed bag of quality on who we brought in.
2. Organisation and Leadership.
Even with a weak squad we should be playing to a system that players know where each other are. Leadership is not evident, at all we seem to have individuals and by standers.
3. Hecky & Co.
Fitness and injury issues.
No system of play or tactic.
Being excessively defensive at home...inviting pressure.
Game management decision making. Extremely poor.

We need a stop gap manager until the end of the season to do two things. Organise the team and put a bit of spirit into things. Any long term manager will not save this season, and would likely to be better off not being associated with this shit show.

A new manager starting next season with a clean slate. Plus a change in coaching and formations. If you are not adapting to new ways of playing then you are out of date and going nowhere. If we let this shit show continue we will become toxic.

I'm a bit of a clapper and probably been one of Hecky's biggest backers. But I think it's probably time. I was all for trying to build on a hard earned, but fortunate, 4pts... However I think Hecky has to go now, despite the overreaching circumstances. Think this weekend is a fair/reasonable time.

I'm not convinced we can afford to make the coaching team (and medical team) redundant mind you!

I won't be angry or unreasonable if Hecky stays, but today felt like one step too far in all honesty.

There’s absolutely no chance he would consider being our manager even if we could afford his wages.

Wilder would instantly improve performances and that’s all I’m bothered about.

Don’t mind us being relegated as long as we go down fighting and there’s some tactics with everyone being played to their strengths giving their best.

However I’m not sure if Wilder is the long term answer. I’d be happy giving Wilder 1.5 seasons and see what happens.

Forget our results under Hecky, last seasons performances were consistently unconvincing and this season results haven’t been too bad but the performances have been shockingly bad.

I watch us and I can never work out what we’re trying to do. Also we look miles off even Championship standard, it’s concerning.

If nothing changes we'll be the next Norwich/Stoke/West Brom...
Or Barnsley, Swindon, Carlisle, Northampton.

Does anyone think there is a manager out there who could set us up to at least compete against a relegation contender?.
Someone who wouldn't see us surrender without a fight like today?. There must be at least one surely?.
I agree to some extent, but then I look at Luton and think how the he’ll can’t we do what they are?

Robert Page was mentioned by someone earlier ... he could be a decent replacement imo

I'd like the Girona manager or the Ipswich manager in an ideal world, but we've got no chance of attracting anyone with any ambition in our current state on and off the field. If we change manager it will be the cheap option with someone bang average who is out of work, we won't get a "new manager bounce" as things like that don't work for us, and we will go out the league like a wet fart, stinking the whole place out. Its a shit show of a season, reminds me of Norwichs most recent season in the prem. The frustrating thing is, it could all be turned round and we could stay up as we are still not adrift but the prince isn't going to part with the required funds to even attempt it.

I agree to some extent, but then I look at Luton and think how the he’ll can’t we what they are?
But didn't we do that but better in our first season back but then lost it big-time when JoC got his injury?

Wouldn’t be surprised if Steve Cooper wasn’t sacked before too long. The Forest owner is bonkers and trigger happy, he will expect more from all the investment he’s put in. Cooper would be my choice in an ideal world.

Back
Top Bottom