Nigel Pearson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hasslebaink would be a better choice, up and coming, clearly young, gifted and......

UK-Independence-Party-UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage.jpg

He swans around the Rising Sun like he owns it and he's not even a regular 'regular'.

If it cheers you up at all, a wealthy Blade mate deliberately bid up several things at a recent chariddee auction. He could see Piggy Nige wanted to be the big man and so ended up paying a lot more than expected to a good cause. It made me chuckle...

The one at Fulwood?

What about Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece? He could be posh Nige! (for those of us old enough to remember!)

Diddymen---Nigel.jpg

Maybe him and Brayford could have a fight in the pub! Plenty of Blades in that boozer.

Including me whenever I'm back at my parents'. Cracking boozer...just a pity that as the old Fulwood parish byelaws don't allow any pubs, even though it's a 15 minute walk it's the closest to their house.

Yep, I sometimes go in, I used to see Rob Jessop in there, poor old Rob died this year, very sad.

Maybe him and Brayford could have a fight in the pub! Plenty of Blades in that boozer.

Been in the newly refurbished Rising Sun toneet. Sat by the newly installed stove with two newly piss wet through dogs (i.e. they wern;t wet when we set off rather than being recently acquired, but then again does anyone give a toss...)

Stop the press report: No piggy Pearson, no Beard but excellent ale.

ISC

Loyal as I am to Adkins, if we had a nasty bastard like Pearson in charge I don't think that this bunch of wankers would be producing such diabolical performances and getting away with it every week.

I like Pearson, the pig aspect doesn't bother me and nor did it bother me with Wilson.

Pearson is 100 times better than Wilson.

Welcome any time until like Adkins he's had his day then we'll go and get him.

It's the Blades way.

I thought Pearson would be a decent manager quite early on. I think he had quite an influence at Newcastle and West Brom when he was an assistant and did well in brief caretaker cameos. He did well with 'Ull and Leicester and the team doing so well is basically his creation. Kasper was on something the other day and the team apparently asked Claudio not to change much, he's just added a tweak.

However, the man a) would never take a job in Sheffield, apparently b) if he would, it wouldn't be us, it would be lose lose for him c) it would be incredibly divisive among our fans who seem to have an element that despise whoever the manager is and most of the team regardless of where we are in the league. How would the rock in the defence of the best team in living memory fair in that regard?

Been in the newly refurbished Rising Sun toneet. Sat by the newly installed stove with two newly piss wet through dogs (i.e. they wern;t wet when we set off rather than being recently acquired, but then again does anyone give a toss...)

Stop the press report: No piggy Pearson, no Beard but excellent ale.

ISC

Always good ale on, not been in since the refurb, will do that soon.

suspended by Derby

Does this fella have Psychological Flaws?

If he's not careful there won't be anyone wanting him soon............

That's the thing about football management, it doesn't matter how many times you fuck up you're always rewarded with another job.

Back
Top Bottom