Neil Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not about tactics, all about a mindset shift for the players and he can get them geed up. Basically a Rotherham job again and he got the job done there.

Would back them to stay up ahead of some of the others down there.

He'll retire when he's carted out of the dugout in a body bag

Not about tactics, all about a mindset shift for the players and he can get them geed up. Basically a Rotherham job again and he got the job done there.

Would back them to stay up ahead of some of the others down there.

He'll retire when he's carted out of the dugout in a body bag

GLTTOB

I admire Sharon. She's on a farm somewhere in the South West, and she sends him off to all these god forsaken places..He sends the money back but never follows it home, before she sends him off again.

He's 74 FFS, and still as greedy as ever. Sharon meanwhile is loaded and smart. 😁

If the rumours are true, the old warhorse and blade legend is coming out of retirement to do a ' Big Sam' season rescue at Huddersfield.
Absolutely ridiculous. He needs to just stop coming back, he’s old news & the game has completely moved on.

I’d be fuming if he was the guy we turned to if we were in there position.

Absolutely ridiculous. He needs to just stop coming back, he’s old news & the game has completely moved on.

I’d be fuming if he was the guy we turned to if we were in there position.
They tried young and upcoming and that didn’t work. Maybe an experienced old head is what they need to stay up?

Don't get the hateful comments tbh. He was Hudds manager in the 90s, is thought of fondly there and he has always spoken well of the club. When this job came up he likely felt like some nostalgia and could save them from relegation.

If he gets paid well for a job well done, then good on him.

Good luck to him, I'm not his biggest fan. But he has been there to rescue various teams from our region now. We need strong Yorkshire teams... minus Wendy and Weeds of course.

I hope Warnock keeps Huddersfield in the championship. but of course, they lose against The Blades.

Good luck to him. I am wondering if Kevin Blackwell will get a role with him ?

What swearword have they blanked out here?

FpKkvDUXoAAC9Y7

Back
Top Bottom