Moronic Fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rubbish ,so you think when players play keep ball or pig in the middle at half time is not a skill and a waste of time. What exactly do you suggest we should have done in the last 8 minutes. I know you have an obsession with pace but not everything n the game is built around pace ,passing close control and ability to hold on to a ball are far more about football than tactics and running fast.

I think that you have misjudged what 'holding onto a ball' actually means.
Ask Clough next time you see him.

I wonder how many in here would like a group of people booing them at their place of work , if they werent performing. sat in a tele sales office getting heckled, or on a counter being shouted at , your not fit to wear that overall

Yeah but. No one is paying quite a chunk of money and travelled many miles to see them....have they.

Even clougth said they don't want to play like that on radio sheff. He said players thought it was nearer time. Listen to interview anti booers. Holier than thou shit

This is the first time that I have felt like hitting the Dislike button. Anti booer? notsureifserious.jpg

Having agreed with your campaign for 'real football' for as long as I can remember, we have just parted company over what I will judge as unsporting behaviour.
Bramall Lane is supposed to be an entertainment venue as you well know but entertainment died in those last minutes.

That's regrettable, mate, but we can't agree on everything I suppose. I may not have made myself absolutely clear, I fear.

I am concerned that it even became necessary to 'play' that way at home against Crawley. I hope in future we won't [have to] resort to the tactic.

My argument is with:

1. The risible suggestion that it "nearly didn't work" a contradiction in terms certainly and a disingenuous one to boot. It worked very effectively indeed. They had far less of the ball than they might have expected. Sure, they created a chance but would doubtless have done so in any event, maybe more.

2. Abusing and barracking our own players as they win three valuable points. The sight and sound of these single-cells, veins bulging in their thick necks, spouting mindless, hateful bile, at our own team, is not what I pay my hard earned money to experience.

Anti means against look it up in the dictionary bright sparks.

Irony+2.jpg

You actually took the time to look for this and put it on here. Jesus mate. I'm out of here.

Did I say I was a Booer. Starting to sound like petulant child. You don't get rid that easily. Thankyou and goodnight.

are you implying that all the goals were achieved on Saturday? - personally it would be 5 /10 must try harder after the abject performance against Crawley.

If we carry on like that, then all we will end up with is mid table mediocrity.

UTB

PS: and no I didn't boo !

GOAL 1: Score more than the opponent
GOAL 2: (See Goal 1)

so yes thats what Im saying

Back
Top Bottom