Meet The Manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Warnock used to pronounce Leigertwood..Lighterwood
unless of course,he was a toff from Eton and that is the correct pronunciation then I apologise to Neil

I am probably in the minority but I wouldn't mind Mat Fu-kin-Gannon back as it will bring back memories of yesteryear for me as i fondly remember saying said phrase at many shitty away grounds in days gone by , come to think of it I said it at the lane too !! As ever UTB

I shall endeavour to work hard and give a professional account of the events. I do feel a hint of pressure here, but that's how diamonds are made :)

You better do this shit right as I base all my opinions on bullet points and soundbites...

I expect points to be delivered on here within seconds or I'll have to flounce and write an angry post about how angry I am while being angry.

;)

Don't panic, the pros will be in attendance too ;)

Hi Foxy, were "the pros" at the first one? I've not seen much reported from that night. What has been commented on has been disappointing actually.

Nights like these matter on here. We argue about the nuances for years FGS. There were no 'nuances' or much of anything I've seen from last week's meeting, as though Wilder waffled and the audience let him get away with it.

Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom