Utter contempt for the club and fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CornwallBlade

I got the ball ref!
Reaction score
What is clear is that PA has absolutely no respect for our club or fans. Whatever else is going on, the manager is clearly a busted flush and the players won’t play for him. To do nothing and subject us to humiliation every game shows that he has no sense of responsibility - Despicable behaviour.

By posting on here I am partly contradicting what I am about to say, but I have genuinely lost interest now.

Today is the first time, in a very very long time that I purposefully did not attempt to listen to the match, or even check the score until full time.

UTTERLY FUCKING PATHETIC!!!

I have never felt entitled for anything in football, and have learned over the years that we rarely get anything good, but fuck me, we deserve better than this.

By posting on here I am partly contradicting what I am about to say, but I have genuinely lost interest now.

Today is the first time, in a very very long time that I purposefully did not attempt to listen to the match, or even check the score until full time.

UTTERLY FUCKING PATHETIC!!!

I have never felt entitled for anything in football, and have learned over the years that we rarely get anything good, but fuck me, we deserve better than this.

It's upsetting and my kids and myself expected this today, I tell them the bad times make the good ones even sweeter. But Jesus this is suffering on a different scale. I can't lose interest it's just in me to keep watching/ listening but this is so poor.

It's harsh on Hecky given last 2 seasons-but the Prince must pay him off. He won't walk he can't afford to- so he needs paying up.

UTB

Usually I get annoyed, frustrated, pissed off or any other negative emotion when we ship a goal…today, nothing. I actually helped my kids make Christmas cards after the second goal. Then I hoped for 5 from Burnley to make a statement to the owner he has to go.

What is clear is that PA has absolutely no respect for our club or fans. Whatever else is going on, the manager is clearly a busted flush and the players won’t play for him. To do nothing and subject us to humiliation every game shows that he has no sense of responsibility - Despicable behaviour.
Problem is the players haven't been playing dor him for some time now, he lost the dressing room months ago and yet the owner persist with him, just shows the owner doesn't give a flying toss what's happening. The man should have been given marching orders a long time ago.

The only good thing is the club's value is plummeting by the week, so it's hitting the money grabbing twat in pocket.

Loves the limelight when we’re doing well. You’ll see him on the pitch, interviews, skysports. As soon as we’re shite he goes missing

It’s hardly been the case that he was here every week.

The optimist in me hopes there’s something actually happening behind the scenes as it’s the only reason this complete lack of action over the manager/position makes sense.

I know there’s very little money but we seem to have found it for the hotel.

I don’t understand if he wants out so bad then why he doesn’t lower the price. I’m not gonna pretend I know the financials but let’s say he’s 60M in, sell for 100 and make a very tidy profit. It’s a bit like saying I’m desperate to move house and putting it on for a million when the streets average price is 250,000

Sat on a yacht & laughing at those of us that go week in week out … strange how those who were commending him have gone silent ⚔️

Back
Top Bottom