McNulty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's not McUntly's © Tyler Durden tweets that offend.
It's where he's chosen to go on holiday.

Ibiza... :fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat: hahahahahahahaha!

Fuckin' Ibiza!

Now we know he's on minimum wage.

IBIZA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D BABY!!

It's not McUntly's © Tyler Durden tweets that offend.
It's where he's chosen to go on holiday.

Ibiza... :fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat::fattwat: hahahahahahahaha!

Fuckin' Ibiza!

Now we know he's on minimum wage.

IBIZA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D BABY!!
Ibiza is expensive if you're going for the nightlife as McNulty will be.

we need to get this arsehole out of the club asap. Utter nob. Only interested in the image of being a footballer. No interest in becoming a good one.

we need to get this arsehole out of the club asap. Utter nob. Only interested in the image of being a footballer. No interest in becoming a good one.

Like others I agreed Robbie but CW seems to be giving him a lifeline and I trust his judgement.

Considering some of the people Tufty dealt with at Bradway, NcNulty won't mess him about more than once.

Like others I agreed Robbie but CW seems to be giving him a lifeline and I trust his judgement.

Considering some of the people Tufty dealt with at Bradway, NcNulty won't mess him about more than once.

I'm pretty sure being out on the lash just a few days before the start of the season is messing him around.

McNulty is clearly an absolute cunt. He's been spotted on multiple occasions around town with his gimps. He's a stain on this club and not good enough or committed enough to be given the 10th or 11th chance. sack the wanker off and get someone in who actually wants a career as a footballer.

I'm pretty sure being out on the lash just a few days before the start of the season is messing him around.

McNulty is clearly an absolute cunt. He's been spotted on multiple occasions around town with his gimps. He's a stain on this club and not good enough or committed enough to be given the 10th or 11th chance. sack the wanker off and get someone in who actually wants a career as a footballer.

He scores goals, they win football games.

I know with Adams and McNulty a lot of our fans don't like this but it's a fact.

it's last chance saloon, think as you say CW won't be messed about by him. So if we see him get sidelined, loaned out than that'll be it. That said I'd be much happier if it works out.

He scores goals, they win football games.

I know with Adams and McNulty a lot of our fans don't like this but it's a fact.

it's last chance saloon, think as you say CW won't be messed about by him. So if we see him get sidelined, loaned out than that'll be it. That said I'd be much happier if it works out.

Problem is gents, I like him as a player in the sense he scores goals but he's also lazy. No tackling back. With us and Pompey he kind of stood around waiting for the ball to come forward and then run. He's a natural goalscorer. He also seems to be a natural dick.

With his current attitude I don't believe he can play higher than this level. I also think he's a destabilising influence on younger players. He's shown no signs of changing his attitude. We need to get rid of players like him. He's not in it for the team, he's in it for himself.

Problem is gents, I like him as a player in the sense he scores goals but he's also lazy. No tackling back. With us and Pompey he kind of stood around waiting for the ball to come forward and then run. He's a natural goalscorer. He also seems to be a natural dick.

With his current attitude I don't believe he can play higher than this level. I also think he's a destabilising influence on younger players. He's shown no signs of changing his attitude. We need to get rid of players like him. He's not in it for the team, he's in it for himself.

Has he looked lazy during pre season?

Has he looked lazy during pre season?

no idea, but I heard better things. He's been on the lash though. I don't believe he's committed to the club or progressing as a footballer. Pre-season means sod-all in terms of how players will perform in competitive football.

no idea, but I heard better things. He's been on the lash though. I don't believe he's committed to the club or progressing as a footballer. Pre-season means sod-all in terms of how players will perform in competitive football.

Young lad goes on lash alert!

Young lad goes on lash alert!

Professional footballer not being professional. He can fuck off. It's harsher against him given the shower of shit we've had over the last few years.

When's he been on the lash?

the new gaffer rates him, that'll do me for now. Last chance saloon but he deserves that chance IMO

maybe give him a bit of a leeway then and see how it goes? I was disappointed as anyone about these alleged pisshead stories this week but I think under the right manager, with proper discipline and all that, it could easily be sorted and he could be a top asset for us this season.

CW has spoken mainly about attitude this pre season and hasn't expressed any concerns regarding Che's. In fact CW has even praised the lads attitude. And I have watched him during pre season, apart from when they went away, and I also haven't any concern about his attitude. He looks to be playing the way CW wants him to play. So you've 'heard' he was out down town one early morning. Was he even pissed? Sorry but there is absolutely nothing to suggest he doesn't care about the club. Has he handed in a transfer request? Has he not turned up for training? Is he desperately trying to push through a move elsewhere?

On a side note I remember being in Spearmint Rhino with Webber one late evening. He was drinking water as he didn't drink alcohol but bought me and my mate a jd and coke each- top lad. Brian Howard was there aswel it was just before we announced him- top wanker.

CW has spoken mainly about attitude this pre season and hasn't expressed any concerns regarding Che's. In fact CW has even praised the lads attitude. And I have watched him during pre season, apart from when they went away, and I also haven't any concern about his attitude. He looks to be playing the way CW wants him to play. So you've 'heard' he was out down town one early morning. Was he even pissed? Sorry but there is absolutely nothing to suggest he doesn't care about the club. Has he handed in a transfer request? Has he not turned up for training? Is he desperately trying to push through a move elsewhere?

On a side note I remember being in Spearmint Rhino with Webber one late evening. He was drinking water as he didn't drink alcohol but bought me and my mate a jd and coke each- top lad. Brian Howard was there aswel it was just before we announced him- top wanker.

fair point well made. lawlessdan on here did see them out late on tuesday night/wed morning but they might well have been stone cold sober and supping watter for all we know eh.

Sorry meant McNulty

Dempseys? Was he with Lydon?

'ave a little respect Champ.... please.

Mr LYDON
Thank You Very Much.

(All night)

lydonlomond.jpg

Back
Top Bottom