McNulty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going to chime in on the negative here. He's going on a lads holiday with 20+ of his mates. I can't imagine that he'll be taking it easy on the beer, or perhaps other stuff, and will probably come back well out of shape.

Doesn't look like his attitude has changed much. He's coming up to 24, does he not have enough brains about him to realise that going on that holiday might not be the best idea?

I know what you mean...compare that to Tafazolli's tweet about going to Dubai with his mum and spending his time training in 40 degrees...and he's not even signed yet...has he?

#warmweathertraining

Ronaldo is a good example of someone who is disciplined about looking after himself. From the evidence, it appears Mark McNulty is not.

What evidence? It's all hearsay isn't it?

I'm not saying he's an angel, but he's looking forward to a holiday with his pals and wears a jumper tied around his shoulder. It's hardly a capital offence. Seen plenty of the Boro players out and about in Leeds this last 18 months. As long as they are sensible and keep a lid on it, it's not a problem.

Wilder is giving him a chance and I will too. Given recent history I'm surprised he's the striker many seem to have chosen to vilify for bad behaviour.

Could have just said "Excited for holiday".

If he really wanted to go overboard he could have added an exclamation mark and maybe one to two emojis.

But 4 exclamation marks, 6 emojis and elongated words? Don't be a cunt.

Totally agreeeeeeeee!!!! Good post baby!!!! ⚽⚽⛳️.

Anyone posting in this manner will sound like a cunt, no matter what they're saying. He doesn't really help himself.

Totally agreeeeeeeee!!!! Good post baby!!!! ⚽⚽⛳️.

Anyone posting in this manner will sound like a cunt, no matter what they're saying. He doesn't really help himself.
Pathetic - get a fucking grip! Making judgements on !!!!!

There should be a knob head emoji for some of the comments on here!

Life before Twitter and Facebook and most would just thing he was a decent footballer who was our leading scorer!

Pathetic - get a fucking grip! Making judgements on !!!!!

There should be a knob head emoji for some of the comments on here!

Life before Twitter and Facebook and most would just thing he was a decent footballer who was our leading scorer!
Couldn't give a toss about "!!!!!". It's the twatter/facebook message in it's entirety that's the problem. The "!!!!!' was the best bit.

Just sums up the intelligence of the man. Utter fuckwit. He needs to be canned. He'll never be a quality player because he'll never put the effort in or make the sacrifice. Utter tool. He's not good enough to warrant special consideration.

Let's be frank. He's overweight during the season. there's an obvious reason why. He's clearly not dedicated enough to give 100%. sack him off and get someone in who is committed to being the best footballer they can be, It's not a bloody office job. He's doing things which impact on the club because he can't be the best possible player.

Yes about McNulty - judge him on his performances not what he puts on Twitter about his holidays! There's too much bitter shite talked about that has Fuck all to do with football - we have a new manager who has already shown he won't tolerate the right type of players for United, let him judge him when he's back training / playing - we will all be singing his praises when he's putting the ball in the net! Utb's

Yes about McNulty - judge him on his performances not what he puts on Twitter about his holidays! There's too much bitter shite talked about that has Fuck all to do with football - we have a new manager who has already shown he won't tolerate the right type of players for United, let him judge him when he's back training / playing - we will all be singing his praises when he's putting the ball in the net! Utb's

Just hope Chris bins him straight away if he hasn't gone on a serious diet before coming back.

His problem is attitude, on and off the pitch.

He's a talented footballer who could easily play at Championship level if he gave a shit

He doesn't give a shit. He's out to make the most of being a footballer without making the most of his talent as a footballer.

His pig ignorance in life reflects his lack of dedication or commitment as a footballer.

he doesn't get himself in shape
he doesn't try
he doesn't give 100%

He's Wilder's one misstep so far. He needs to be binned asap.

I M GOING TO BURN HIM ALIVE IF HE DOESNT RECITE SCRIPTURE FOR 3 HOURS EVERY DAY WHILST ON HOLIDAY AND THEN REPORT BACK TO PRE SEASON TRAINING WEIGHING ONLY 4OUNCES.
Not.

I M GOING TO BURN HIM ALIVE IF HE DOESNT RECITE SCRIPTURE FOR 3 HOURS EVERY DAY WHILST ON HOLIDAY AND THEN REPORT BACK TO PRE SEASON TRAINING WEIGHING ONLY 4OUNCES.
Not.

so you're perfectly happy with out players being overweight and not trying on the pitch?

Cut the lad some slack. He's going away after a long season, not the worst crime in the world.

Agree he wants to knuckle down when he gets back tho and realise he's only got one career. Look at the likes of vardy, apparently was only this season he stopped turning up hammered and stuff, hopefully the penny drops for mcnulty too.

Cut the lad some slack. He's going away after a long season, not the worst crime in the world.

Agree he wants to knuckle down when he gets back tho and realise he's only got one career. Look at the likes of vardy, apparently was only this season he stopped turning up hammered and stuff, hopefully the penny drops for mcnulty too.

laudable sentiment but he's clearly not learned anything whatsoever. We saw him overweight here and it seems to be worse at Pompey.

Twitter tells him he's unlikely to learn and paying him thousands of pounds a week whilst he couldn't give two hoots is something we shouldn't be doing.

We could use his wages to sign someone who wants to play for us and will give his all. Or we can waste it on a talented cockwomble whose only interest is partying.

Wilder has previous in sorting out wayward players whom he puts an arm around and changes there mentality. Both Adam Smith and Jon Joe O'Toole are prime examples of this. Chris obviously thinks he can sort him out. Here's hoping. The difference is Wilder will drop him like a stone if doesn't change

As a matter of interest, are there, or has there been, any word coming from Pompey about his attitude.
Not seen or heard anything. That's Pompey the team, not Pompey our own jack tar.

I know athletes who look after themselves properly despite earning nothing and having no responsibility to employers or fans. If footballers go out on the lash I want them to have earned it. Few at SUFC have.

Having sad that, I also know a mate of Wilder's who says he can't half put the ales away. So I wonder if he's old school on this.

Don't post very often.... read above at some of the posts to see why I can't be arsed.

Some just need to get a grip on reality. Going away for a fortnight / three weeks on holiday doesn't mean fitness will be irrecoverable not to someone whose fitness is a requirement for their job. If he doesn't report back fit. Then Mr Wilder will sort it. Let's not look to hang someone for being excited about going on holiday with his mates, he's a young lad. I am sure other footballers up and down the country Premiership down are doing the same, you just don't follow them on Twitter or know someone who does who will post it on a forum so we have can a pop at them.

Jeesh...

Sorry but I hope we don't keep him, he sounds like such a CUNT. Really can't stand him and his 'laddy' values, we don't need any more of these kind of personalises in the dressing room.

mate.

Hes entitled to a holiday.

Did you not go on holidays to Ibiza when you were younger?

Cut the lad some slack for christs sake.

If he comes back & knuckles down then he can walk around in as many pringle jumpers as he likes for me.

I think some people are missing the point.

I have no issue with someone like Matty Done or Chris Basham going on holiday to Ibiza and having a 'good time'.

The difference is that during the season they look after themselves and give 100% on the pitch. They work for the team and not just themselves.

I'm fed up with all the 'don't give a toss' players we've had over the last few years,

Both of the above players are probably not stupid enough to broadcast to the world they're going on a lads holiday as well. Especially given the previous bad publicity that McNulty knows he has. He clearly doesn't give a toss.

Given his track record of playing for Saturday night and not running about on the pitch or being fully match fit, he can go away and be mediocre, yet a top lad around town, at another club for me.

PG Woodhouse of course, an oldie but goldie:

"It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine"

I have no issue with someone like Matty Done or Chris Basham going on holiday to Ibiza and having a 'good time'.

The difference is that during the season they look after themselves and give 100% on the pitch. They work for the team and not just themselves.

I'm fed up with all the 'don't give a toss' players we've had over the last few years,

Both of the above players are probably not stupid enough to broadcast to the world they're going on a lads holiday as well. Especially given the previous bad publicity that McNulty knows he has. He clearly doesn't give a toss.

Given his track record of playing for Saturday night and not running about on the pitch or being fully match fit, he can go away and be mediocre, yet a top lad around town, at another club for me.

Nope totally understanding and following the point you are trying to make. I just... and here is the important part - totally disagree with you.

Come and work in our office. If you give 100% absolutely all of the time at work you're a veritable god amongst the humble man. No wonder you're so pious! ;)

Mr Wilder.

Do yourself, our club and the player's a BIG favour.

Stop them using social media as a tool to make themselves, the club and you look like cunts.

That's a simple enough ask. If they don't like it, TOUGH.

No other manager has done this as far as I know in SUFC history, set the example.

Back
Top Bottom