Louie March

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gerrimonbench Hecky Lethavealookathim givimarunout

Been watching him in u21s this season he’s been on awesome scored 21 in 15 games hat trick today would love for him to been given a run out for the last 2 games in the first team.
Why?

As long as he puts one foot in front of the other he’ll do fine

Thats the guy on Heckys army isnt it?

Temperament is all wrong apparently- Mad as a Hare…
As long as they do it on the pitch and don’t go getting arrested for beating up one legged homeless children every other night I couldn’t give a monkeys left bollock about temperament.
It’s sometimes good to have characters like that around the dressing room too and I’m pretty sure there’s enough old heads to put him in his place like billy,Wes, Norwood etc

As long as they do it on the pitch and don’t go getting arrested for beating up one legged homeless children every other night I couldn’t give a monkeys left bollock about temperament.
It’s sometimes good to have characters like that around the dressing room too and I’m pretty sure there’s enough old heads to put him in his place like billy,Wes, Norwood etc
See your point but if he’s not serious about his football he should be giving his Marching orders, I don’t want to see hide not hare of him.

Last edited:
See your point but if he’s not serious about his football he should be giving his Marching orders, I don’t want to see hide not hare of him.
Am I missing a story about him? If he’s scoring first half hat tricks and 21 goals in 15 games then I’d say he’s a serious player at his level right now.

Am I missing a story about him? If he’s scoring first half hat tricks and 21 goals in 15 games then I’d say he’s a serious player at his level right now.
The level he's scoring first half hat tricks at is nowhere near the level our first team will be playing at next season

Lankshear scored 27 last season, but 21 of those were at U18 level, so 22 at U21 level can be perhaps considered a greater feat. Let’s just hope we can keep this one 😆

Whoooosh!!!!!!

I’ve heard he’s got a good temperament. It’s been said Marsh is quite mallow.

Sorry I’ve been at work all day and lost track of the puns.

Back
Top Bottom