Lets put this FFP excuse to bed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

you cant take odd lines out of the FFP Rules and say we can go further , its not our call
T

never was the argument
Wednesday are charging more than most prem clubs for tickets
Our club has always been sympathetic towards our fans and our gates are a testament to their pricing
Our board looks after us as far as ticket prices go

What an odd, odd argument you're trying to have, seemingly for the sake of it.
I've never said their ticket prices were good. I've never said there was anything wrong with ours, our critisied the club for our prices (HEAVEN FORBID!!).
I simply mentioned that as a club in an entire leaguer higher, you would expect their tickets to be more than ours.
Ours will raise should we ever managed to stumble our way accidentally up.

What an odd, odd argument you're trying to have, seemingly for the sake of it.
I've never said their ticket prices were good. I've never said there was anything wrong with ours, our critisied the club for our prices (HEAVEN FORBID!!).
I simply mentioned that as a club in an entire leaguer higher, you would expect their tickets to be more than ours.
Ours will raise should we ever managed to stumble our way accidentally up.

again an entire league higher is not really an argument to increase prices as wednesday have to a level that is unreasonable
wednesdaty fans argued they would boycott going to leeds as they were being asked to pay 35 notes now theyve got category A prices of 52 notes
it was impossible to argue a case to charge more than 35 quid to watch that pile of shit

we will storm up after xmas by the way

again an entire league higher is not really an argument to increase prices as wednesday have to a level that is unreasonable
wednesdaty fans argued they would boycott going to leeds as they were being asked to pay 35 notes now theyve got category A prices of 52 notes
it was impossible to argue a case to charge more than 35 quid to watch that pile of shit

we will storm up after xmas by the way

*Bangs head repeatedly against brick wall*

Are you just not reading my replies?

your not reading mine , our , thats sufc prices are good even at this level is my point
not because we are a whole league lower , but because we have a decent board

your not reading mine , our , thats sufc prices are good even at this level is my point
not because we are a whole league lower , but because we have a decent board

I'm going to leave you to it. You can't debate something with someone if they simply ignore what you've actually said and reply to their own points instead.
Have a great day.

you cant take odd lines out of the FFP Rules and say we can go further , its not our call
T

never was the argument
Wednesday are charging more than most prem clubs for tickets
Our club has always been sympathetic towards our fans
I wonder fucking why :rolleyes:

Well , when you put it like that .maybe losing in the play offs every year is a great achievement for a club like ours

Serve me right for getting ideas above my station like finishing top or second in the wankest lg 1 ever

I didnt say we shouldnt want to be top 2... but over spending doesnt guarentee anything. For a league 1 club we have not only been spending far more than many of our peers our wage bill is usually far in excess... yet we languish in league one... this is proof of this.

Where are you getting the figures from out of interest? Not a dig they look accurate enough (aside from the selling players one) i'm just wondering where they're from.

I did put they were illustrative (but they will be there or there abouts based on previous years accounts)... which whilst ever we are sat in league one the only way income is moving is in the wrong direction

I didnt say we shouldnt want to be top 2... but over spending doesnt guarentee anything. For a league 1 club we have not only been spending far more than many of our peers our wage bill is usually far in excess... yet we languish in league one... this is proof of this.
I think you will find that football nowadays is very much about money and money only and tgat the most succesful teams through each division are the ones who spend the most
The odd exception is the club that is ran properly from top to bottom with football people making football decisions and consistently improving their club i.e swansea wether replacing managers or players

We are neither ,not even close

Back
Top Bottom