larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was perfectly fine. You don't fully relax when it's near him but he didn't let the team down.

I would not have taken him off.

Given Hamer would be suspended if he gets booked and Arblaster is still in the early throws of senior football, I would have probably just put him on there.

He was perfectly fine. You don't fully relax when it's near him but he didn't let the team down.

I would not have taken him off.

Given Hamer would be suspended if he gets booked and Arblaster is still in the early throws of senior football, I would have probably just put him on there.

Come on mate… children know he’s not match fit. Hardly plays and you want to make him play 90 minutes against a premier league side.

There’s just common sense.

He seems to get subbed regardless of how he plays. He has the 'dodgy' tag now and that's that

He clearly has defensive faults but he makes up for a lot of it with his pace, recovery tackles and ball control

I'd be happy for him to be our LWB next season but that won't happen

He seems to get subbed regardless of how he plays. He has the 'dodgy' tag now and that's that

He clearly has defensive faults but he makes up for a lot of it with his pace, recovery tackles and ball control

I'd be happy for him to be our LWB next season but that won't happen

He’s in the running for the Scapegoat of the Season award.

Seems a nice lad and always puts effort in. Just has games where he looks as positionally lost as anyone I've seen. Today and Villa away have shown he can play a bit though.

Doubt we'll see him after this season but GLTTL

He was okay on the ball but his defensive positioning is truly astonishingly bad!
Exactly, people are going way over the top about how good he was today.

Couple of good crossed (huge improvement on those car crash attempts he ballooned behind at wolves) but come on he can’t read the game whatsoever, he’s allover the place.

Come on mate… children know he’s not match fit. Hardly plays and you want to make him play 90 minutes against a premier league side.

There’s just common sense.
Didn't seem to be blowing out of his arse to me.

We've developed this somehow fragile nature in accepting that we have to mollycoddle the players.

He's been on the bench for a number of weeks. He should be ready to go.

Jesus, we're asking him to run around a bit for another 30 minutes. Not asking him to run through landmines and dodge gunfire.

I think he was taken off as mcatee has ability and ossy is trusted more so that could be the swap...

McAtee was fucking awful
Was up there with some of the worst individual displays of this season and archer was right up. There with him
McAtee jogging back like the fat kid at school after losing the ball. Needs a kick up the bob harris. As for larouci, yep we see his faults but did well today, pace to burn.

I thought it wasn't taking him off that caused the problem, it was Wilder leaving Osbourn in midfield, instead of moving him to left wingback.
We seemed to drop to a back 4 after the sub and one with Trusty moving to LB with no backup LCB. A defence we know too well just can't cope.

Oh and McAttee strolling back when he should have been chasing the runner for their first goal made me think that should be your last minutes in a blades shirt.

McAtee was fucking awful
Was up there with some of the worst individual displays of this season and archer was right up. There with him
McAtee has been bang average for a while
apart from excelling at falling over.
Commentators thought Larouci played very well
and were bemused by his substitution.

I thought it wasn't taking him off that caused the problem, it was Wilder leaving Osbourn in midfield, instead of moving him to left wingback.
We seemed to drop to a back 4 after the sub and one with Trusty moving to LB with no backup LCB. A defence we know too well just can't cope.

Oh and McAttee strolling back when he should have been chasing the runner for their first goal made me think that should be your last minutes in a blades shirt.
That last para is spot on. Lazy mutha fcker.

Back
Top Bottom