Kit Launch at Doncaster Sheffield Airport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What would we prefer plastered across the shirts then??

Out of the 3, I would say the Airport logo is easiest and has more possibility of being shown as a Monochrome Logo. I doubt Alpha Rooms or FlyBe would let us use a monochrome logo and their colours could literally ruin a beautiful kit.

1280px-Robin_Hood_Airport_Doncaster_Sheffield_Logo.svg.png

Logo%20FLYBE%20PNG.png
alpharoom-logo.png

I wouldn't want any of those logos on our shirt to be honest, why would you want Robin Hood which is linked to the city of Nottingham emblazoned across the home shirt? Flybe is in blue and Alpha Rooms we've been sponsored by before, but as long as the kit is decent that's the main thing for me.

After "macaw green" last year, God only knows what totally brand new colour of an away shirt we're in for for next season?

Doncaster airport!?!?!?!?

What's wrong with parachuting it onto the pitch!
Never would have happened in my day.....

I wouldn't want any of those logos on our shirt to be honest, why would you want Robin Hood which is linked to the city of Nottingham emblazoned across the home shirt? Flybe is in blue and Alpha Rooms we've been sponsored by before, but as long as the kit is decent that's the main thing for me.
Robin of Loxley?
Fuck the kit anyway, they could play in blue if they won the league by ten points as far as I'm concerned.

It's gonna be something lairy & weird.

Oh, for a return to the 70s & our best ever away kit -

Wish I'd been around then to have seen it in the flesh.

I'd buy that, I'd look a twat at my age but I think the ship sailed a while ago ;)

So much effort to launch a bloody kit.

Just get it announced, no need for a big do dar, we're in league one for fuck sake.

As long as its not Chuppa Chups we'll be reyt!

Basically its adidas® buying the wrong tickets for their couriers to save cash.

As its a Thursday they'll have paid about 50 odd quid return for the flights and sent them over on the cheap thinking that Doncaster - Sheffield Airport was really in Sheffield.

Lets be right we've all made that mistake and ended up in a bus for a couple of hours until it gets to the actual city we thought we were flying to...

They'll have given the booking job to an 18 year-old intern with brilliant spoken English but no common sense whatsoever - lets hope he's remembered to sort out the baggage supplement before checking in otherwise the emperor might have no clothes on when he gets unveiled at Finningley.

Oh and another thing, the car-park's a nightmare for the hordes who fancy meeting the flight 'on the tarmac'.

upload_2016-5-24_17-24-50.png
This is a rough cock up, I mean mock up of how I believe our new kit will look.....

1. The fact that the kit were playing in this template for the legends match along with the fact that we are only a small club therefore on command standards templates makes me believe that this is the home kit style.

2. The whole meet at the Flybe check in desk followed by how exeter, southampton and co's flybe logo looked on their kit when sponsored by them makes me believe the logo will be on a white background etc.

View attachment 17605
This is a rough cock up, I mean mock up of how I believe our new kit will look.....

1. The fact that the kit were playing in this template for the legends match along with the fact that we are only a small club therefore on command standards templates makes me believe that this is the home kit style.

2. The whole meet at the Flybe check in desk followed by how exeter, southampton and co's flybe logo looked on their kit when sponsored by them makes me believe the logo will be on a white background etc.

Like that. Did see one exeter shirt with a white logo but it wasn't good!

Whatever happens it better be a belter this year, I've not bought a new shirt in a while but I'd like one this summer to combat the billion tesco bags floating around my end at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom