Just a laugh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

why not ? their still taking the piss on pigtalk about us and their still heading for league 1 my god dingles must have been bad today to get turned over by that lot 🤔

I've lost much of my anti-Wednesday drive for the time being. The absolute horrorshow at United occupies my mind too much. Genuinely don't give a shit if they go down, go bust or stay up.

Pig fire marshal at dingle dell giving it the big 'un on RS. How does a rectangle of soggy green stuff set on fire ?
Even Charlie Darwin with the man upstairs couldn't square that circle

I've lost much of my anti-Wednesday drive for the time being. The absolute horrorshow at United occupies my mind too much. Genuinely don't give a shit if they go down, go bust or stay up.
Agree, but I'm desperate for them to go down now whereas I was just enjoying it before.

Fuck playing them next season, we'll suffer enough as it is.

Who cares we just smashed Newcastle again and claimed our first double this season. Maupay scored. The other two goals were great finishes It means another crack at the Premier league again next season. That will be our 5th season. I'm fooking buzzing tonight.

Who cares we just smashed Newcastle again and claimed our first double this season. Maupay scored. The other two goals were great finishes It means another crack at the Premier league again next season. That will be our 5th season. I'm fooking buzzing tonight.

Lol a Brighton fan, how random.

I asked in shoutbox earlier what time everyone thought you’d be along. Predictable as ever 😂

You really are a strange chap aren't you? Congratulations on your 3 points, what that has to do with us, I'm not sure.

Fuckin hell I thought this guy had died whilst crawling back under his rock.

7iTz3LdCBJJ1C.gif

Can you atleast keep all your Banter in the Maupay thread please

You strike me as the type who would text his mates to brag, every time you have had a good wank.

Meanwhile, you live in that shit coastal doss house that has more druggies and beggars per square metre that just about anywhere else in the UK.

Your 5th season in the top tier? You are wrong, it will be your 8th. This season is our 62nd!

Graham Potter is such miserable fucker .....

Potter could say " 10 foot cock and balls", and it wouldn't be funny

It’s only ever been about the Blades for me. Not coming from the city, I really couldn’t give a flying fuck about Sheffield Wednesday.

It’s only ever been about the Blades for me. Not coming from the city, I really couldn’t give a flying fuck about Sheffield Wednesday.

It's the best way to be really.

I'm from a majority Wednesday area, and during the 90's I got ripped mercilessly for being a Blade, so my hatred of them runs deep, and I usually love laughing at their many failures.

But I'm United through and through, and as much as I despise those bastards, my love for my club still outweighs that by quite a distance.

Lol a Brighton fan, how random.
Not at all. I felt it didn't warrant starting a completely new thread. I was trying to be respectful.

The Maupay thread has run its course now. I won that debate comfortably and there was no need to resurrect it again. I made a lot of people look stupid but that's history.

It's all about the future. If you get the chance pal check out all our goals tonight. I was wetting myself.

Oh lord.

I'm really confused. Your team play in blue and white stripes, about 200 miles from Sheffield. Your closest rivals play in Croydon. Today you played a team based about 130 miles from Sheffield (opposite direction to where you are).
I understand your joy, but what relevance does it have on this forum?

Not at all. I felt it didn't warrant starting a completely new thread. I was trying to be respectful.

The Maupay thread has run its course now. I won that debate comfortably and there was no need to resurrect it again. I made a lot of people look stupid but that's history.

It's all about the future. If you get the chance pal check out all our goals tonight. I was wetting myself.

None of this changes the fact that life is meaningless and we're all going to die alone.

why not ? their still taking the piss on pigtalk about us and their still heading for league 1 my god dingles must have been bad today to get turned over by that lot 🤔
Dingles were terrible today. Not sure how they’ve made it to a playoff spot.
The game was almost entirely head tennis and hoofball on a terrible pitch.
Credit to Wednesday they provided the main bits of the little good play that was on display.
I guess this is what we have to look forward to next season. Horrible thought.

Back
Top Bottom