Jebbison playing now

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve watched a majority of both matches England have played so far and I’ve been surprised at how greedy the attacking players in particular are. I’m including Jebbison in that as he’s just had a couple of runs where he’s tried to take one too many players on but it seems like they’re all at it. Like the good player in the playground who wants to do it all himself and take all the glory. It’s working against the poor opposition but they won’t get very far in the game if they don’t change.

Totally agree. The movement off the ball is terrible almost as though there is no point making runs as they never likely to receive the ball

Bagged and taken up some good positions on the back stick and little runs. Not a dominating performance but he’s been sniffing for that goal

Great goal, really nice finish. Unfortunately he missed a sitter a minute before

I really rate him, he’s just a kid, still in his teenage body. Within the next 18 months as his body matures, gets bigger and stronger he will then progress to being a top top striker.
No doubt mate I know he's not done aswell as we hoped he would but he's a cracking player for a youngen i rate him above osula all day

Hopefully he'll get on soon in the final. England woeful so far, 1-0 down to a far superior Israel side.

The number of times an England player tries to beat three men instead of playing a simple pass is astonishing.

The number of times an England player tries to beat three men instead of playing a simple pass is astonishing.
The decision making is so poor. I haven’t seen much U19s football so don’t know if that is typical and improves substantially as they get more experienced, but Israel don’t seem to have the problem to the same extent.

Tough game tonight but improved significantly after half time and been the best team in the tournament overall.

Slightly problematic for an England U19 player (Jebbison) playing in the Championship (Jebbison). That performance in the U19 EUROs qualifies this same group of England players for the FIFA U20 World Cup in 2023. The Championship play off final is one week after the U20 World Cup starts.

Hope Hecky is taking notice of how England staff like to play this lad…Support play an all.

Slightly problematic for an England U19 player (Jebbison) playing in the Championship (Jebbison). That performance in the U19 EUROs qualifies this same group of England players for the FIFA U20 World Cup in 2023. The Championship play off final is one week after the U20 World Cup starts.
(Jebbison)

I don't want to sound like his Name, but I do hope the lad has had a proper rest. Season, into Euros, into preseason.

That sounds like a problem for England not United. Can club as paymasters pull rank in such instance?

Obviously we'd like to have our cake and eat it.

Ideally we make top two and the play offs is nothing to do with us. He plays in the tournament and all are happy.

Flip side is that unless he's had a stellar breakthrough then something will have gone wrong for us to be relying on him. You'd hope by that stage that Sharp, N'Diaye, Brewster, McBurnie and possibly any other reinforcements are taking the strain.

He's a bit in between now I find. Ideally we wanted him to do a full season at Burton. It was needs must that brought him back. It might be good to send him on a League One loan for six months with a recall in Jan or opportunity to extend depending on where he is at.

He'd be good for for Derby. Big club, so it won't feel like a come down, he could end up lining up next to Didzy. They have a very decent midfield there - Bielik, Bird, Sibley, Knight. They just signed Mendez-Laing and Barkhuizen as wide options. Morrison there too. They should be quite creative.

Up front they just have 35 year old Kazim-Richards and a young lad called Stretton, so the chance is there.

Back
Top Bottom