Jam's tricks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was just looking through a bit of YouTube on JCR. He's scored some good goals in his time. I like the randomness of JCR and the unpredictability that brings. A bit like Nuddy in that respect. I do think he could cut in and have a shot a bit more than he does. He started doing it last year and racked up a comparatively good scoring ratio. He drives the ball well and if it gets saved we now have TWO strikers who should be able to steam in and pick up rebounds as well as a second wide man who should always look to hit the back post area.

The video I posted ends with a great goal. I don't care what level you are at, or that someone will bemoan the defending, that goal is special and if anyone did that against us I'd clap. If they did it for us then I'd be lobbying Foxy for a t-shirt.

I honestly can't work out how professional defenders struggle with him. 95% he will always look to go onto his right, no matter what tricks he's doing. On the very rare occasion that he does go left, he'll check and go back onto his right to shoot or cross. If he'd developed the ability to go left he wouldn't be playing at our level, but it's shocking how professional fullbacks clearly don't do their homework on whom they might be up against.
I'm no footballer, but even playing at school level within 10 mins of a game I'll generally know which way the man I'm up against wants to go regardless of the step overs and drag backs.

Welcome, but all too rare, support for entertainment, here.

Note to S2 Dinosaurs - Not only does Hoofanhope not work, it's horrible to watch. Let's drink a toast to talented players freely expressing their skills, untrammelled by white arrows, dots and chevrons someone has drawn on the virtual pitch.

I saw this on Facebook, if he'd crossed first time he wouldn't have had to try and take on two defenders! By the time the ball came in our players were static...

One plus though, their defenders had switched off completely.

JCR frustrates the hell out of me. One good game in Six and as Eggman1889 says, one decent cross in 3

Still pulled the ball back behind the player after all of that. Frustrating player

Even on Tuesday, Jamal's crossing was ... erm, let's be polite ... "erratic".

But he is a genuine "bums off seats" player &, for all his faults, I love him for that. As well as for the fact that he hates the pork.

Back
Top Bottom