Enjoy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flumps

Reaction score

I'm sure like many others I noticed in this game the lad was on fire and the Blades channel seem to be revelling in this one.

Ndiaye and Mcatee link really nicely together, some personal highlights were the reverse back heel pass through the legs and the clip towards the end where he's pulling the ball back multiple times before playing Baldock (I think it was) through on the edge of the box.

Incredible cannot believe how much he has come on this season a joy to watch. If he carries on he will take the player who got me up off my seat the most award from a Mr Mark Duffy ..UTB

He's becoming one of the best players I have seen in a United shirt. He'd easily make anyone's all time 1st XI

pommpey

The sound from the kop when he does his little audition piece for The Royal Ballet with Baldock. It's a gush of wonder, awe and appreciation wrapped in deep pride.

He is truly wonderful and one of the best players in football in England let alone the Championship. Sad to say that, market forces probably mean that he’ll be on his way at the end of the season whatever happens. Let’s just hope, for once, we get fair market value. If Grealish was worth £100m, he has to be worth £50-60m and that would buy us a lot of good players if we invest wisely. Both sides of the table will know this and it could be one reason why the takeover has stalled.

The most talented player since Jimmy Hagan ! Saw Jimmy in his twilight year so really can't compare.
TC was magic and this kid is his rival !
Can we keep him long enough to be the best.
Clubs will be queuing up to pinch him if he makes fools of city defendes! Which he is capable of doing.

I'm hoping he does a Vardy and remains loyal to the club!

... could happen.

I'm hoping he does a Vardy and remains loyal to the club!

... could happen.
You never know!
Bit unlikely though (as we all do know) given the consensus that senior figures at the club made sure he was frozen out for months when he wanted a better contract than he was being offered a few years ago. Not sure anything inspires the kind of loyalty to make a player turn his back on earning millions more with a bigger club, but maybe there’s lessons to be learned about how we went about that bit of business back then.

You never know!
Bit unlikely though (as we all do know) given the consensus that senior figures at the club made sure he was frozen out for months when he wanted a better contract than he was being offered a few years ago. Not sure anything inspires the kind of loyalty to make a player turn his back on earning millions more with a bigger club, but maybe there’s lessons to be learned about how we went about that bit of business back then.
Certainly agree, I'm not for a moment going to claim he's the best player in the world but after seeing his ability and impact on the game when he's on the pitch you can't help but wonder where we may have been had we introduced him sooner. Hindsight is 20-20 though I suppose and at no point would I ever begrudge a player of talent a move to a bigger club. Well, only for very selfish reasons.

Back
Top Bottom