Jagielka

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am a bit confused with the nay sayers. Would you prefer stearman to Jags as back up? Generally confused

Totally agree but I don’t think we’re pinning our hopes on him being the linchpin of our defence.
Reckon he’ll mainly be cover and won’t play that much BUT I really believe that his daily influence will improve and reassure the inexperienced Egan, OConnell and Stevens.

Jags will also help maintain our fantastic team spirit. He’s genuine, down to earth, a fantastic pro and role model. You never know working with the likes Jags, Sharp, Norwood, Stearmsn etc on a daily basis might just bring out the very best in Ravel Morrison because he enjoys his time at Bramall Lane.

Another factor with the Jags appointment is that he could become part of our backroom and potentially a future manager.
Hope your right, as the famous saying goes “every little helps”

I don’t remember Jagielka ever turning up to the “Corporate Golf Day”, the great big non-Blade.

But look, Michael Brown’s here, the lovely guy that missed a crucial pen in a playoff final, refused to sign a new contract to protect us from selling him for peanuts, and who then put in half-arsed performances till we sold him. But he’s turned up to a United event, so in the eyes of some is “a proper Blade”

Back
Top Bottom