Iliman Ndiaye original painting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hey everyone, Just wanted to make you guys aware that I’m open to offers on the original acrylic on canvas painting I created for the FA Cup SF programme cover. If you are interested or have any questions, please can you email me ([email protected]). Thanks for letting me post on here, Louise.
Saw these first on FA Cup semi final day and said "wow that just catches the magic that is Illyman" I hope they go where they can be seen by people

Haaland looks decent, Ndiaye looks good.

The girl looks even better.
giphy.gif

Fantastic talent , looks like a photo . Those 2 in the same team would be awesome, illy would be a great provider for Haaland , i dare say he would score more than last season if illy played along side him !

If that was mine I would go to the car park before a match and get illy to sign it or buy it !

Fantastic talent , looks like a photo . Those 2 in the same team would be awesome, illy would be a great provider for Haaland , i dare say he would score more than last season if illy played along side him !
Well now Billy has gone, we've got a spot for him. He's mates with Sander so it'll probably happen.

I think I’ve seen some of your work before and you really capture the life in your subjects. The joy in the face of the Queen that you did, for instance:

We had Morgan Gibbs-White here two seasons back. I often have to do a double take to see if your work is a painting or a photo.

Here’s the slightly difficult question for the layman on here. Without you feeling like you are hawking to the highest bidder, where might one discreetly understand the sort of fee such art might go for without perhaps making oneself look foolish?

Without intentionally causing any offence at all, I’d probably consider myself someone who might appreciate art but not understand it. Your painting of MGW is clearly far more accurate to the subject matter than Van Gogh’s sunflowers yet the latter is worth millions for instance.

Either way, keep doing what you’re doing!

1687553314194.png

Hey everyone, Just wanted to make you guys aware that I’m open to offers on the original acrylic on canvas painting I created for the FA Cup SF programme cover. If you are interested or have any questions, please can you email me ([email protected]). Thanks for letting me post on here, Louise.
You should get in touch with Art of Football! Based in nottingham, i think they’d be interested in both portraits for t shirts :)

I think I’ve seen some of your work before and you really capture the life in your subjects. The joy in the face of the Queen that you did, for instance:

We had Morgan Gibbs-White here two seasons back. I often have to do a double take to see if your work is a painting or a photo.

Here’s the slightly difficult question for the layman on here. Without you feeling like you are hawking to the highest bidder, where might one discreetly understand the sort of fee such art might go for without perhaps making oneself look foolish?

Without intentionally causing any offence at all, I’d probably consider myself someone who might appreciate art but not understand it. Your painting of MGW is clearly far more accurate to the subject matter than Van Gogh’s sunflowers yet the latter is worth millions for instance.

Either way, keep doing what you’re doing!

View attachment 163181

1687561609615.png
ehh I remember his hit Truly , our wedding song ❤️

Last edited:

You have a real talent just like he does. Brilliant work and thread

It looks like a photo because it is traced or projected from a photo. Not drawn.
It is great, but I would call it a rendering, not a painting.
For me. a painting is from life. Although portrait artist have been doing this for centuries (projected images not photographs).

It looks like a photo because it is traced or projected from a photo. Not drawn.
For me. a painting is from life. Although portrait artist have been doing this for centuries (projected images not photographs).
Huge if true.

Well, I like it!

Im pretty sure it's drawn from a photo reference to a highly impressive level of detail.
Wouldn't call it traced or projected as that is not doing her justice.
Then used watercolour or acrylic to capture the colour and light/detail. Again using the photo as reference.

It's most definitely a painting.

A painting doesn't have to mean the reference isn't coming from a photo or photos. It would also be incredibly hard for her to not do that on most of her football paintings given majority are from live matches.

Back
Top Bottom