Iliman Ndiaye original painting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

louisecobboldart

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just wanted to make you guys aware that I’m open to offers on the original acrylic on canvas painting I created for the FA Cup SF programme cover. If you are interested or have any questions, please can you email me ([email protected]). Thanks for letting me post on here, Louise.

Attachments

• 4745CAFC-5C18-4CE6-9BCD-E3B5AC5084A2.jpeg
    4745CAFC-5C18-4CE6-9BCD-E3B5AC5084A2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 253
  • BA1BD993-DDB1-4706-AFED-94EA508F7DB4.jpeg
    BA1BD993-DDB1-4706-AFED-94EA508F7DB4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 247

Firstly, they are superb, but...

Preparing myself for some pelters here, but from a selling perspective they'd be much more marketable if they were wearing football attire... I'd be all over both.

Appreciate this was for the matchday program, so perhaps out of your hands :-(

Preparing myself for some pelters here, but from a selling perspective they'd be much more marketable if they were wearing football attire... I'd be all over both.

IMG_0398.pngIMG_0397.png
Here’ a couple of my own efforts in football gear.

No pelters at all from me 😂 The vision was for GQ style covers to mix football with fashion. Fully understand your comment around players in their shirts 👍

Hey everyone, Just wanted to make you guys aware that I’m open to offers on the original acrylic on canvas painting I created for the FA Cup SF programme cover. If you are interested or have any questions, please can you email me ([email protected]). Thanks for letting me post on here, Louise.
Fantastic work. You've clearly spent years honing your craft.
Especially nice to see given the rise is AI artworks (Which is not art)
We should appreciate you getting in touch with the forum too!

If you are wanting to sell it to an average fan/punter then these forums are a good place. No idea how much you are looking for the piece though.
However if you are wanting more money it wouldn't be a bad shout to get in touch with the club.
They might be happy to promote it's for sale on the website, and as others have said Iliman might or really should be interested in buying it!

Fantastic work. You've clearly spent years honing your craft.
Especially nice to see given the rise is AI artworks (Which is not art)
We should appreciate you getting in touch with the forum too!

If you are wanting to sell it to an average fan/punter then these forums are a good place. No idea how much you are looking for the piece though.
However if you are wanting more money it wouldn't be a bad shout to get in touch with the club.
They might be happy to promote it's for sale on the website, and as others have said Iliman might or really should be interested in buying it!
Thanks very much for your input as well as the really encouraging feedback. Grateful.

It's a difficult one with footballers who have not made, or at least not yet made legendary status.

I'd perhaps buy paintings of certain rock stars for example, but not a footballer.

Footballers have a habit of leaving, then bad mouthing the club you support resulting in you hating them

It's a difficult one with footballers who have not made, or at least not yet made legendary status.

I'd perhaps buy paintings of certain rock stars for example, but not a footballer.

Footballers have a habit of leaving, then bad mouthing the club you support resulting in you hating them
Understand what you mean, but don't think that's in N'Diayes DNA. He might badmouth board/management (Again don't think he would).

It's worth noting that given this is the original painting of a player who could go onto bigger and better things in his career potential for it to very much keep it's value or even be worth a smidge more in years to come.

Have you considered producing a limited edition run of prints of the paintings? If you could get Ili to sign them (I'm sure the club would be happy to arrange this) surely many people would be interested.

My son just turned 7 and is mad about both Blades and Man City (yes, I know, don't get me started) but alas I don't think his pocket money will stretch to these. Great pictures though, thanks for sharing.

Very good portraits. Ever thought of going on Portrait Artist of the Year. Yours are way better than most I see on there. Honest.

Back
Top Bottom