I said I’d eat humble pie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You may be right Derek, we’ll just have to see how things pan out, the playoff’s is a lottery but with our goal scorers we have a good chance mate
I’ll be right about something 1 day, might be this.

Rude! Oh sorry ”the one who sits at the top table! 😂 Why would you say that! Even if you did! Obviously your lacking in other areas mate 👎 😂🤣
Someones lacking in something.... to go out of his way to join a blades forum, to create a blades sounding username when quite frankly you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want.... and well, to still be here 🤣🤣🤣.

Forget humble pie, I hope you get stuffed in the play-offs!

I hope we don’t sign Akpom, 1 season wonder. Can’t see him scoring 5 in the PL.

Feel free to call me a knowsnowt if he does.
It’s not just down to his goals he’s looked a real handful and, at times, unplayable. Obviously it begs the question what’s he spent most of his career doing but he’s really impressed me this season when I’ve seen him play.

Let's face it... Failure to achieve promotion will see Carrick get the West Sham job, or even the Chelski job (Stranger things have happened).

Akpom will then be purchased... Archer will return back to his parent club and ultimately will end up elsewhere...

Boro will the. Be back to mid table mediocrity and struggling again.....

Stick around until we are mathematically promoted Blades11, people will start to like you more then ;)

Now go take some points off Luton or us will ya!

I think you will piss the playoffs 😎👍

If all the play-offs teams perform to their best ability then Boro will win it.
Was so impressed with Boro in your 3-1 win at our place, its very rare where our home crowd see the opposition starting to outclass us.

However beware of Luton Town, they did a number on us the other week and beat us 1-0 with ease.
They were very defensive and organised, then relied on quick breakaway counter attacks.
Once Luton scored they shut up shop, we could have played for another hour and we wouldn't have scored.
It's one of the worse matches I've seen, thoroughly depressing because we looked clueless and neither side had hardly any shots at goal.
Luton Town aren't pretty but really effective and they have the capacity to frustrate Boro making you look ordinary.

You've been warned, the key will likely be how much the Boro and Luton managers learn from the Luton v Boro league match next week.
Does Carrick show his best hand or does he deliberately play a weaker side or weaker tactics holding back your A game for if you play them in the final.

Last edited:
Boro deserve to go up and have been playing better than us most of the season

Don't know if I can want them to go up though, because we'll be in the market for the same players and naturally Middlesbrough is more attractive than Sheffield United so they'll all go there

Credit is where it’s due to be fair, as a Boro fan your team now has fully deserved automatic promotion in this “as we all know” mega hard to get promoted from league & it doesn’t lie at he end. Good luck in the premier league next season Blades & hope we can join you. Need to get to and beat Luton in the final but we are definitely capable aslong as we turn up on the day 😀

Eating humble pie 👍

Why as a Boro fan is your username Blades11 ?

Credit is where it’s due to be fair, as a Boro fan your team now has fully deserved automatic promotion in this “as we all know” mega hard to get promoted from league & it doesn’t lie at he end. Good luck in the premier league next season Blades & hope we can join you. Need to get to and beat Luton in the final but we are definitely capable aslong as we turn up on the day 😀

Eating humble pie 👍

Ok, you've redeemed yourself on here..........................well just a little

Have to admit, Carrick has a done a great job. I definitely make you favs for the play offs.

Stick around until we are mathematically promoted Blades11, people will start to like you more then
Well, imagine my surprise, that didn’t happen.

Why as a Boro fan is your username Blades11 ?
Because he was a socially inadequate cretin who thought he could come on here as a wind up and nobody would spot it. That lasted about five minutes, so he changed tack and became all matey matey for the “bantz”.

Needless to say, he’s disappeared now, entirely predictably and doubt he’ll be missed, he brought nothing worthwhile to this board.

Well, imagine my surprise, that didn’t happen.

Because he was a socially inadequate cretin who thought he could come on here as a wind up and nobody would spot it. That lasted about five minutes, so he changed tack and became all matey matey for the “bantz”.

Needless to say, he’s disappeared now, entirely predictably and doubt he’ll be missed, he brought nothing worthwhile to this board.

Harsh but fair, harsh but fair…

Really want Luton to go up, give the prem a culture shock .. and they’ll no doubt take up one of the relegation places.

Really want Luton to go up, give the prem a culture shock .. and they’ll no doubt take up one of the relegation places.
Big physical team I think they might shock a few of the teams with more delicate flower's in their squads

Big physical team I think they might shock a few of the teams with more delicate flower's in their squads
I think they have a chance.
Boro bang out of form.
Suprised to see Millwall and Coventry in the mix too.
Glad we aren’t involved 😅

Was Akpom actually on the pitch last night?

Back
Top Bottom