I said I’d eat humble pie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades11

Reaction score
Credit is where it’s due to be fair, as a Boro fan your team now has fully deserved automatic promotion in this “as we all know” mega hard to get promoted from league & it doesn’t lie at he end. Good luck in the premier league next season Blades & hope we can join you. Need to get to and beat Luton in the final but we are definitely capable aslong as we turn up on the day 😀

Eating humble pie 👍

Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't envy you.

3F4E867700000578-0-image-a-7_1492389410655.jpg

Can you go and eat your humble pie quietly in your own house?

We're not guaranteed automatic promotion yet and Boro aren't guaranteed a playoff place either.

How’s being honest making a tit of yourself? You seem to of been a very angry man from the start Frank. Obviously you must have little man syndrome or something similar 🤷

He’ll apologise soon. Don’t take it personally. Good luck baby xxx

Credit is where it’s due to be fair, as a Boro fan your team now has fully deserved automatic promotion in this “as we all know” mega hard to get promoted from league & it doesn’t lie at he end. Good luck in the premier league next season Blades & hope we can join you. Need to get to and beat Luton in the final but we are definitely capable aslong as we turn up on the day 😀

Eating humble pie 👍
I think you'll have too much for all others in the playoffs, really do. You're almost like a cup team - bit gung-ho.

I personally want Luton, Millwall or Preston to go up so PL gets a new team, but honestly think it's United and Boro

How’s being honest making a tit of yourself? You seem to of been a very angry man from the start Frank. Obviously you must have little man syndrome or something similar 🤷
It’s been noted.

Mathematically your bang right mate but realistically we’re in our places
Good luck in the play offs, good team to watch Boro, if you don’t go up we’ll buy Akpom off you hahah

I hope Luton go up in the play offs and Carrick goes to West Ham, apart from that cheers for the amazing ‘bantz’.

Rude! Oh sorry ”the one who sits at the top table! 😂 Why would you say that! Even if you did! Obviously your lacking in other areas mate 👎 😂🤣

If you know you know.

Akpom my number 1 target in that position which could only happen if you stay down. So I hope you stay down.

Eating humble pie 👍
Fair play. you came on and had a good go with the WUM act. I reckon you are a=the forest of this season. Of course that doesn't mean you go up

I hope Luton go up in the play offs and Carrick goes to West Ham, apart from that cheers for the amazing ‘bantz’.
You may be right Derek, we’ll just have to see how things pan out, the playoff’s is a lottery but with our goal scorers we have a good chance mate

Good luck in the play offs and your lot gave us a good scare. Some people on here where cacking it a few weeks ago.

Akpom my number 1 target in that position which could only happen if you stay down. So I hope you stay down.
I hope we don’t sign Akpom, 1 season wonder. Can’t see him scoring 5 in the PL.

Feel free to call me a knowsnowt if he does.

Back
Top Bottom