I like you Christian Eriksen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We have a few Spurs' fans at work and they were all most complimentary today. I don't know if it's due to getting older (in the past I would have told them to fuck off and patronise someone else) but actually...it made feel even more proud to be a Blade.

I don't need to be vindicated by others but I genuinely feel we are on the verge of special times at BDTBL.

We have a few Spurs' fans at work and they were all most complimentary today. I don't know if it's due to getting older (in the past I would have told them to fuck off and patronise someone else) but actually...it made feel even more proud to be a Blade..
Makes me extremely proud when fans of other clubs compliment us, had a Forest fan phone me up today and the first thing he said was "You were brilliant last night". Let's face it, as United fans, we see things with rose tinted glasses but when a supporter of another club thinks the same, it really means something.

The guy knows what he's talking about. As for the free kick, unstoppable and made me chuckle when the guy next to me was blaming Howard!!

Back
Top Bottom