Has this been our best ever season as fans..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I haven't done any of that. I do think Bramall Lane has been dead all season though and I don't think many would argue with that.
Frank would
You're not allowed to have an opinion about anything, how we can improve, what players would improve us, what is wrong, what's average, what's poor.

If you don't clap like a seal about all the average things and ignore the not so good things you're not a real Blade

Thought you was goin to fuck off till next season , pig

Frank would
You're not allowed to have an opinion about anything, how we can improve, what players would improve us, what is wrong, what's average, what's poor.

If you don't clap like a seal about all the average things and ignore the not so good things you're not a real Blade
Just like a pig , got clap

Infraction given for personal abuse
It's been great, right up their with the best in my lifetime including 1990
I'll give it two defeats before 'It's the Sheffield united way ' and ndiaye to score last mi ute penalty against us brigade start
They are far happier when things go wrong
Been a disappointing season for them
miserable ,nasty , pig cunt

Not here babe.

The Wilder-Knill League One promotion season was pretty incredible. The last dozen or 15 games we, OK I, just expected to win, it was just a matter of how and by how many. That, along with how many seasons we'd been kissing frogs 🐸 till they eventually turned into princes 🤴, made it very very special. I mean contrast the end of that season with the end of the season before. And the end of the season before that. And the end of the season before that etc.

Then last promotion to the Premier League, amongst all sorts of other things (eg the arrival of Ollie Norwood) there were so many places we could have slipped up, for instance after the Villa 3-3 we had to play an in-form and dangerous Middlesbrough (from memory with a slightly weakened team) and Stearman scored(?), West Brom away was ridiculous, they'd scored in every home game for about the last 30, we had a makeshift team, then Egan went off, and we won with a Kieron Dowell header from a Martin Cranie cross, down to 10 men against Brentford, and L***s away, we looked odds on to lose for the first half hour or so, then second half not only did Basham arrive, but they capitulated almost totally, including having the keeper sent off.

Time and time again we were in the worst situation possible and came out on top.

You could make a Saturday morning picture show serial out of it, with weekly cliffhangers, Billy and the Bladesmen are down to 10 men against the fastest fizzing football outfit in the division. There is no way they can survive, is there...?

This season it's been a privilege to see Skilliman, and a couple of others, and I think Hecky is massively underrated as a manager, but this group of players, when they were fit should have put in a decent show, and they did.

Frank would

You've been an absoloute embarrassment all season mate one of the worst on here to try and pass it off as ' not clapping like a seal at average things ' is laughable
At least own your sandy vagina

You have to be a child to let people having opinions "ruin your season"
It's not people having opinions though is it ?
It's the fucking miserable losers mentality that permeates through the fanbase
Whiny moaning fannies
It's the Sheffield united way
Its the Sheffield united way

Moan moan fucking moan
We've had just as much good luck and good times as anyone yet no one ever remembers that

Then when the team defies that and gets promoted with all the shit that's gone on behind the scenes It's move on to next season and how shit we are and unlucky and how nothing good ever happens to us
fucking pathetic

Reactions: HVR

Id put it up there with 1990
we got more points this time
in 1990 we took some bad losses but to win it in the last game always seems better , being up with 3 to go is lovely but not as exciting
But we go up with some of the best players weve ever had, and some really good youngsters
we beat leicester 5-1 , and this time Burnley by the same score, bit further behind the top club but they got a ton of points
I agree with you, 1990 was out of this world. 2 promotions in successive seasns and securing it on the final game is truly special.

We beat Leicester (and Burnley) 5-2 though!!

The promotion under Wilder beats it for me. Rag tag group of underdogs defying the odds with a bold and brave unique style of playing. Promoted in 2/3 seasons.
A Blade for a manager and a Blade for a Captain.
An end to a prolonged exile from the top table and the added joy of leaving Wednesday in our dust.

I found it hard to enjoy much of this season with the ownership debacle, the embargo, all of the injuries which created (for me) an impending sense of doom, which was almost realised when we tanked in October and March.
We nearly lost Ndiaye and Berge at the most crucial part of the season and we defaulted on payments to local suppliers.
The atmosphere inside Bramall Lane wasn't always great, but not helped sometimes by the style of play.

HOWEVER...
Ultimately, we pissed it.
Heckingbottom has done brilliantly and I've loved watching a very different looking United team with skillful players, able to beat a man and full of individual match winners.

To be able to have a promotion party, 4 games from the end, at Wembley, in a FA Cup semi-final is the stuff of dreams. What a day out that was.

Whatever happens from here, I will always have a great deal of admiration and respect for what the coaching staff did this season.

Whiny moaning fannies

Moan moan fucking moan
We've had just as much good luck and good times as anyone yet no one ever remembers that

Then when the team defies that and gets promoted with all the shit that's gone on behind the scenes It's move on to next season and how shit we are and unlucky and how nothing good ever happens to us
fucking pathetic
Spot on ,out of your own gob , we are all fannies

I think it has and we haven't realised it.

The only season that comes close, in terms of success is 02/03.
If we'd beaten wolves, that would easily have been the best.

Hecky get a lot of (un called for) shit

Wilder promotion to prem was celebrated more as it was more unexpected. But Hecky has outperformed him

Whiny moaning fannies

Moan moan fucking moan

fucking pathetic
You've just used about 150 words to describe someone else's opinions

You've been an absoloute embarrassment all season mate one of the worst on here to try and pass it off as ' not clapping like a seal at average things ' is laughable
At least own your sandy vagina

Wooooooooooooo !!!!

Good evening , sorry but just fed up of soft frank being a cunt , thought we were all Blades on here and tolerated differing opinions

Sorry to put it this way, but Frank has been a Blade for a lot of years, you obviously don’t study forum history

All opinions are valid. Even this weird, "police the opinions of others" trip you are on.
You're the one trying to police people's opinions
By trying to atop me having one
You've all been free to offer up doomsday scenarios all season but when I pull you up on it you don't like it
Typical fanny behaviour

Sorry to put it this way, but Frank has been a Blade for a lot of years, you obviously don’t study forum history
But that gives him the right to disrespect everyone who dunt agree wi him , no matter how long hes ‘ been a Blade ‘ ?

The promotion under Wilder beats it for me. Rag tag group of underdogs defying the odds with a bold and brave unique style of playing. Promoted in 2/3 seasons.
A Blade for a manager and a Blade for a Captain.
An end to a prolonged exile from the top table and the added joy of leaving Wednesday in our dust.

I found it hard to enjoy much of this season with the ownership debacle, the embargo, all of the injuries which created (for me) an impending sense of doom, which was almost realised when we tanked in October and March.
We nearly lost Ndiaye and Berge at the most crucial part of the season and we defaulted on payments to local suppliers.
The atmosphere inside Bramall Lane wasn't always great, but not helped sometimes by the style of play.

HOWEVER...
Ultimately, we pissed it.
Heckingbottom has done brilliantly and I've loved watching a very different looking United team with skillful players, able to beat a man and full of individual match winners.

To be able to have a promotion party, 4 games from the end, at Wembley, in a FA Cup semi-final is the stuff of dreams. What a day out that was.

Whatever happens from here, I will always have a great deal of admiration and respect for what the coaching staff did this season.
That's bang on.

You're the one trying to police people's opinions
By trying to atop me having one
You've all been free to offer up doomsday scenarios all season but when I pull you up on it you don't like it
Typical fanny behaviour
Fair enough. Should we leave opinions to big gruff men like you?

Back
Top Bottom