Fallowfields team to Tickle Tottenham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Using childish names for players, picking players in “your team” that aren’t available, then resorting to comments about another posters mother and saying a system that has us 2nd in the league & in the 5th round of the Fa cup isn’t working.
You’ve had your day just pack it in

I’ll post what I want as it’s an open football forum much like people can reply with what they like

I dont post very much as you can see but really enjoy reading some of the stuff on here from the likes of Roy/Pompey/etc
But ffs mods - please remove this buffoon as his posts are as fucking useful as a cat flap in an elephant house.

What you do is you just don’t reply or interact or read my posts

If I saw an advert in the star for window cleaning I wouldn’t ring them up and say I don’t need any window cleaning

So...

We've played 5 at the back all season and had success, but we should drop a defender for the best team we've faced in 2years?

We have got results playing it but for the long term I don’t think it’s working

If we go up then tonight will be a good test for next season

Using childish names for players, picking players in “your team” that aren’t available, then resorting to comments about another posters mother and saying a system that has us 2nd in the league & in the 5th round of the Fa cup isn’t working.
You’ve had your day just pack it in
When the bloody hell was that?!

What you do is you just don’t reply or interact or read my posts

To directly quote you, "I’ll post what I want as it’s an open football forum much like people can reply with what they like"

So fucking easy to make you look more ridiculous than you are

pommpey

All I’m saying is that if I new that line up I wouldn’t have bought a ticket and I’d have stayed at home and watched countryfile

UTB

All I’m saying is that if I new that line up I wouldn’t have bought a ticket and I’d have stayed at home and watched countryfile

UTB
You bought a ticket? Least we’ll get some piece and quiet on the forum while you are gone

Back
Top Bottom