Fallowfields team to Tickle Tottenham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
The blades are back clap clap clap , not for me jeff a very much needed result against Watford but we were lucky im afraid to say

I count that as 1 good performances in 5 months anyway on to the cup and the line up

First of all please please do not start jacky squirrel nuts for brains or sharp they are not good enough for me 👍

Though I will say a special praise for Small Ben who looked very good at left back who would have though playing him in his natural position would mean he looked a decent player (Me)

My team would be 4-3-3 cause 5 at the back ain’t working under Gareth

—-Lee gwan Wes —-
Bogles—Bashman—Egan—Osborn

—-Doyle—Oli best player ever to play a game of football cause he plays fancy passes but doesn’t do much else Norwood - Fleck

—Berge —-Jebbo—-Ndiaye

I’d go strong because you never no when you’re gonna be 2 games from Wembley again

Into em bladesmen

The blades are back clap clap clap , not for me jeff a very much needed result against Watford but we were lucky im afraid to say

I count that as 1 good performances in 5 months anyway on to the cup and the line up

First of all please please do not start jacky squirrel nuts for brains or sharp they are not good enough for me 👍

Though I will say a special praise for Small Ben who looked very good at left back who would have though playing him in his natural position would mean he looked a decent player (Me)

—-Lee gwan Wes —-

—-Doyle—Oli best player ever to play a game of football cause he plays fancy passes but doesn’t do much else Norwood - Fleck

—Berge —-Jebbo—-Ndiaye

I’d go strong because you never no when you’re gonna be 2 games from Wembley again

Into em bladesmen

Back 5 worked all season and has to work as the team is constructed thus. As a UEFA luminary, you'll have seen how poorly we play with 4 at the back and under Slav with 4-2-3-1 we were shockingly exposed.

Jack is just fine at the back and puts in decent tackles and pops up in the box on set pieces. As a UEFA qualified coach you'l have seen that of course

As for the rest of your pissed up nonsense, it's clear you're unemployed and spend your dole on turps

pommpey

—-Lee gwan Wes —-

—Berge —-Jebbo—-Ndiaye

Into em bladesmen
🥱

Lots wrong with this wind up post FB..

Egan's suspended.
We've played 5 at the back all season and been successful.
Basham has never ever looked any good in a back 4.
Norwood has played well this season for your constant slagging.
Jebbison infront of experienced McBurnie and Sharp.

—-Lee gwan Wes —-

—Berge —-Jebbo—-Ndiaye
We should be in with a chance as your team has 12 players in it 😂😂😂😂😂

Back 5 worked all season and has to work as the team is constructed thus. As a UEFA luminary, you'll have seen how poorly we play with 4 at the back and under Slav with 4-2-3-1 we were shockingly exposed.

Jack is just fine at the back and puts in decent tackles and pops up in the box on set pieces. As a UEFA qualified coach you'l have seen that of course

As for the rest of your pissed up nonsense, it's clear you're unemployed and spend your dole on turps

pommpey

There’s nowt wrong with turps Portsmouth

I’m sure the lane will be rocking tomorrow hopefully they’ll be more in attendance than a Portsmouth gig

But I suppose that won’t be too difficult

Fallloowwwwfield

Lots wrong with this wind up post FB..

Egan's suspended.
We've played 5 at the back all season and been successful.
Basham has never ever looked any good in a back 4.
Norwood has played well this season for your constant slagging.
Jebbison infront of experienced McBurnie and Sharp.

I’d assume mcburnie will be rested which he should be

Jebbinson or sharp it shouldn’t even be a question for me

—-Lee gwan Wes —-

—Berge —-Jebbo—-Ndiaye

Into em bladesmen
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

There’s nowt wrong with turps Portsmouth

I’m sure the lane will be rocking tomorrow hopefully they’ll be more in attendance than a Portsmouth gig

But I suppose that won’t be too difficult

Fallloowwwwfield

Your retorts are weak and pointless. Seriously, I'd sack your fucking scriptwriter. She's about as funny as a lump in the scrotum.

Not that you have anything in yours in the first place, of course.

pommpey

(p.s. Loads have tried putting a sig after their posts with extra letters. It's always failed. Like you.)

Why have I ?
Using childish names for players, picking players in “your team” that aren’t available, then resorting to comments about another posters mother and saying a system that has us 2nd in the league & in the 5th round of the Fa cup isn’t working.
You’ve had your day just pack it in

let him get on with it he wont be as chirpy next season when his teams in a proper division and not the sunday regional league 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom