Fallowfields Team to Quench QPR

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What!!!! Fallowfield No McBurnie?????

I know he s injured , BUT...............surely, an injured McBurnie is better than 264 goal machine Sharp. Surely

(wheres the sarcasm imogi when you need it?)

Yeah, bar the 264 goals he's scored in his career he's actually not that good.

I had a similar issue last weekend when I had to turn down Gal Gadot for a shag.

If you take away the fact she's absolutely gorgeous in every single way then she's just a bit meh.

11 goals in 39 Appearances from open play 👍

I’m sure you would but gal gadot is at her peak 36

Would you if she was past her peak towards the end of her career at say 65 ? Maybe not

Fallowfield, I don't go in for trading insults on a internet forum but deary me can you hear yourself?

"...offers more bar the goals", wow, what else do we need other than goals? Iliman will be a good player for us if we can keep him & yes he has an eye for a goal, but we need a experienced striker who knows every trick in the book who will bleed to score a goal, & his name is Billy Sharp.

If you can't see that you will continue to be ridiculed on here for evermore.

Surely quench is the opposite of what you want to happen?

What's wrong with 'quell'?

Fallowfield, I don't go in for trading insults on a internet forum but deary me can you hear yourself?

"...offers more bar the goals", wow, what else do we need other than goals? Iliman will be a good player for us if we can keep him & yes he has an eye for a goal, but we need a experienced striker who knows every trick in the book who will bleed to score a goal, & his name is Billy Sharp.

If you can't see that you will continue to be ridiculed on here for evermore.

Again “ bleed to score a goal “ he has scored 11 in 39 from open play that’s nearly 1 in 4 playing as the main striker all season long

Good player good striker just nowhere near as our fans imagine that he is

Ndiaye offers Much more

Add to that sharp isn’t 100% fit

Another mind boggling team selection from Heckingbottom last week who would rather play left sided midfielders at right back over Bash, who has filled in that role most of his career and is far better than osborn at right back anyway. Plus having Urimovic as back up even when he has been our best CB when starting

I wouldn't bring sharp back even if he was fit Ndiaye offers much more than sharp IMO bar the goals and Ndiayes record this season isnt too far off and he hasn't played dup front until recently

Although I can see Hecky playing sharp even if he is half fit over ndiaye because for some reason Hecky seems to have a problem with ndiaye ? Maybe ndiaye is too attacking for hecky ? Who knows

———-Premier league Wesley————-

Bash—Unmmerovic—-Egan—-B Davies—-Enda

———No tackles no norwood———-Fleck———

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————
Are QPR thirsty or summat?

Again “ bleed to score a goal “ he has scored 11 in 39 from open play that’s nearly 1 in 4 playing as the main striker all season long

Good player good striker just nowhere near as our fans imagine that he is

Ndiaye offers Much more

Add to that sharp isn’t 100% fit
So the anti Billy Sharp agenda carries on!
He has scored 14 goals & assisted 7 in 39 games & has been our best striker this season based on facts.
As far as not being 100% fit you have been championing Mcburnie all season, whose record is Zero goals in 28 games. Then excusing him because of lack of fitness.
The comment about Ndiaye offering much more apart from goals is,as others have pointed out, surely a joke to fit your agenda?

So the anti Billy Sharp agenda carries on!
He has scored 14 goals & assisted 7 in 39 games & has been our best striker this season based on facts.
As far as not being 100% fit you have been championing Mcburnie all season, whose record is Zero goals in 28 games. Then excusing him because of lack of fitness.
The comment about Ndiaye offering much more apart from goals is,as others have pointed out, surely a joke to fit your agenda?

It’s not an agenda it’s just my opinion

Ndiaye is better at linking Play up , pressing , creating something out of nothing

Sharp is the better goal scorer yes but he has turned up in fits and starts this season IMO

I’m not sure what Mcburnie has to do with this conversation?

Ndiaye is better at linking Play up , pressing , creating something out of nothing

Sharp is the better goal scorer yes but he has turned up in fits and starts this season IMO

He's been involved in a goal once every less-than-two games.

Surprised you'd discard that so easily for a team needing to win.

Eyup Fallowfield- no worries everyone has different opinions mate. I would say though that he may be 36, but I'm not sure Billy's ever been in better shape.

He's scored important goals at bloody vital times and won us points, but he's also added a couple of yards of pace compared to the last few years, assisted plenty, got involved in build up play, harried defenders and held it up. I'd say it's the fittest he's been and best he's been in years as opposed to 'turning up in fits and starts'. I s'pose folk see different things when they're watching a match though. Anyway, UTB

Another mind boggling team selection from Heckingbottom last week who would rather play left sided midfielders at right back over Bash, who has filled in that role most of his career and is far better than osborn at right back anyway. Plus having Urimovic as back up even when he has been our best CB when starting

I wouldn't bring sharp back even if he was fit Ndiaye offers much more than sharp IMO bar the goals and Ndiayes record this season isnt too far off and he hasn't played dup front until recently

Although I can see Hecky playing sharp even if he is half fit over ndiaye because for some reason Hecky seems to have a problem with ndiaye ? Maybe ndiaye is too attacking for hecky ? Who knows

———-Premier league Wesley————-

Bash—Unmmerovic—-Egan—-B Davies—-Enda

———No tackles no norwood———-Fleck———

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————

Jack Robinson for Ben Davies - I'm shocked that anyone would think otherwise. .

Billy Sharp for Ndiaye - I'm shocked that anyone would think otherwise, unless purely fitness related.

I have a feeling Sharp won't start anyway due to only recently returning.
Hopefully this rumour above that he's out is rubbish too, that would be a blow.

Eyup Fallowfield- no worries everyone has different opinions mate. I would say though that he may be 36, but I'm not sure Billy's ever been in better shape.

He's scored important goals at bloody vital times and won us points, but he's also added a couple of yards of pace compared to the last few years, assisted plenty, got involved in build up play, harried defenders and held it up. I'd say it's the fittest he's been and best he's been in years as opposed to 'turning up in fits and starts'. I s'pose folk see different things when they're watching a match though. Anyway, UTB

He was very good around February/march when we played Swansea/Boro bar that he has been ok this season 11 goals from 39 appearances is a decent contribution but would i say he is in the top 10 strikers in the league no I wouldn't

Im not saying he has had a poor season or that he has been poor im just saying our fans would make you think we are waiting for benzema/lewandoski/kane all combined into one to return

I genuinely think ndiaye offers more , he presses more than sharp that is 100% FACT and we only play well when we press from the front . He is much more skillfull ( see fulham goal ) and he is now adding goals to his game albeit less than sharpo at the moment but he hasnt played as a striker much at all

Based on the results mid week (Boro winning). I'm wondering if we should be a little more conservative. Yes i know we need to win the game really, but it is most definitely a "MUST NOT LOSE" game.
I'm wondering if Hourihane would be better than Fleck.

I'm thinking between 2 lineups...

Conservative...
Wes
Uremovic - Egan - Robinson
Osborn - Basham - Norwood - Hourihane - Stevens
MGW - Ndiaye
Go for it...

Wes
Basham - Egan - Robinson
Osborn - Norwood - Fleck - Stevens
Berge - Ndiaye
MGW
This is on the assumption that Sharp is out as rumoured. If fit, he replaces Ndiaye in Lineup 1 and Berge in Lineup 2 with MGW dropping in.

He was very good around February/march when we played Swansea/Boro bar that he has been ok this season 11 goals from 39 appearances is a decent contribution but would i say he is in the top 10 strikers in the league no I wouldn't
He is quite literally in the top 10 strikers in the league:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-37-06-78.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-37-06-78.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 10
Jack Robinson for Ben Davies - I'm shocked that anyone would think otherwise. .

Billy Sharp for Ndiaye - I'm shocked that anyone would think otherwise, unless purely fitness related.

How many goals/points has JLT cost us this season I bet it is more than Davies

Though i do think JLT is hood enough to start IMO

Based on the results mid week (Boro winning). I'm wondering if we should be a little more conservative. Yes i know we need to win the game really, but it is most definitely a "MUST NOT LOSE" game.
I'm wondering if Hourihane would be better than Fleck.

I'm thinking between 2 lineups...

Conservative...
Wes
Uremovic - Egan - Robinson
Osborn - Basham - Norwood - Hourihane - Stevens
MGW - Ndiaye
Go for it...

Wes
Basham - Egan - Robinson
Osborn - Norwood - Fleck - Stevens
Berge - Ndiaye
MGW
This is on the assumption that Sharp is out as rumoured. If fit, he replaces Ndiaye in Lineup 1 and Berge in Lineup 2 with MGW dropping in.

Why would you play ben Osborn at Right back ? Don't get it ?

Back
Top Bottom